• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy1979

My guess would be that their discussion of transfer targets likely didn't get that specific, but was more about general areas of immediate need. But center backs and midfielders would figure to be priorities. They may have to look for a fullback as well.
Your a man who seems in the know with regards to facts and figures...what's our ffp stance, budget and what should we be expecting in jan?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Not having any Australians here, ffs.
nono.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

217 games for Millwall, and never signed for Leeds. I'd reckon he is just what we need. Cahill could even learn our players how to head the ball.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
217 games for Millwall, and never signed for Leeds. I'd reckon he is just what we need. Cahill could even learn our players how to head the ball. Being Australian, they could learn him to read. Win win.

Meh...all the better Australians played for Leeds anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom