• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks like Arteta will be lucky if he sign top CB he'll have to wait until summer many reports saying he will have limited funds in January.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Looks like Arteta will be lucky if he sign top CB he'll have to wait until summer many reports saying he will have limited funds in January.
CB has less to do with funds and more to do with the fact we still have Mustafi, Sokratis, Luiz, Holding, Chambers, Mavrapanos here. 6 is too many, never mind 7. For us to sign a cb in January, 2 would have to go first.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

CB has less to do with funds and more to do with the fact we still have Mustafi, Sokratis, Luiz, Holding, Chambers, Mavrapanos here. 6 is too many, never mind 7. For us to sign a cb in January, 2 would have to go first.

With Saliba too

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Sokratis and Mustafi for me.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

I’d try get rid of all of them apart from Holding and Chambers.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
It's a shame in a way that Leipzig is still in CL. Will make it impossible to get Upamecano in jan, and raise his price probably

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes important to get rid of some mustafi Sokratis should be first Mavro should go on loan too

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Interesting seeing how differently people view this appointment. I’m quite excited by it, but then you’ve got others that view it as the cheap option.

Cheap option to me would’ve been a Howe etc, someone who will leap at the chance, has PL experience but can’t demand the top salary.

Only thing that concerns me is that it’s Arsenal taking all the risk. With his City ties there’s no reason why they couldn’t come calling if he does well.

He'll be making just a bit less than Emery, but £5 million still will place him pretty close to the top 10 highest paid managers in the world (Emery was 9th). Hardly a cheap option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom