• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Too simplistic. Given the state we're in, even getting 6th could be an achievement.

Turning on a new guy, whoever it is, because he hasn't brought us back into top 4 after no pre season, limited input into transfers and dealing with a group of disinterested players. Realistically this year is a right off.
That's why I said by the end of next season. So, at least one transfer window and full pre-season (although this pre-season is not ideal with upcoming EC).

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You know what time it is......? Gif time

giphy.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hope Arsenal win their next game and Kola recovers from injury! Feels weird saying all that! The Arteta effect.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Arteta is a a brave brave man to risk his career and reputation as a coach to come to us. Not sure I would have done it if I were in his place. It certainly shows a love for the club, and a self belief that is impressive.
and we can but hope it also shows he has been promised decent money to get in some better players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom