• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's why I said by the end of next season. So, at least one transfer window and full pre-season (although this pre-season is not ideal with upcoming EC).

He will most likely lose both his strikers next year. Then he has losers like Sokratis, Xhaka, Torreira, Özil, Luis, Mustafi to get rid of.

Giving him one transfer window to fix this squad is like asking a painter to paint Mona Lisa blindfolded with his hands tied behind his back.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Going through all the anti-Arteta posts like
giphy.gif

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Time to back the new manager if this is the case. Not sure how the situation can get any worse, if he's ljungberg Mark 2 in terms of experience at least he is somewhat an outsider and must have identified the problems with our **** show team structure defensively. He will also therefore know about and be in a position to presumably smite down the deadwood and troublemakers in the squad come january. Thinking positives.

Malky

Established Member
Arteta is a a brave brave man to risk his career and reputation as a coach to come to us. Not sure I would have done it if I were in his place. It certainly shows a love for the club, and a self belief that is impressive.
I've got alot of respect for Arteta taking over with the state we're in, he had an easy ride to sit it out at Man City and wait until the summer. The mans really jumping in at the deep-end.
This is a big long term project we're undertaking here, but really hope Arteta hits the ground running or some of our toxic fans will have it in for him straight away, some idiots already do.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Get surprised every now and then how many locals are on this forum. I must say I've been watching Hamilton with a keen eye for potential rental investment in the future!

Sorry this is off topic to everyone else. Hamilton is very nice but it is expensive at the moment. I would suggest Brantford or Cambridge for investment, Laurier has a second campus in Brantford so you can get lots of students who would be willing to rent.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He'll be kicking himself when City win the CL & he's slumming it with us in the bottom half of the table :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Goes to show how much Arteta cares about the club that he's willing to leave behind the comfortable job he had at City to take over under the current circumstances halfway through the season. Also says a lot about his character. My manager.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Goes to show how much Arteta cares about the club that he's willing to leave behind the comfortable job he had at City to take over under the current circumstances halfway through the season. Also says a lot about his character. My manager.
Shows bottle. Going from fantasy football to probably the toughest big job in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom