• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Tears in my eyes. It’s finally happening.
giphy.gif

benjamin86

Established Member
This season should be treated as a free hit. Klopp after taking over in October managed: 13W 9D 8L taking LFC from 10th to 8th.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Arteta wasn't my first choice. It is a bold move by the club. A big gamble. If it does pay off though, we could be back competing with the big boys again. I will give him my full support if indeed he is appointed.

The plus with appointing Arteta now is that he can have a good look at the squad and figure out what we need before the summer tranfer window. Unlike most people in here I still think our squad isn't as bad as it looks like but we definitely need some strengthening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom