• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Missing out the the job was a blessing is disguise for Arteta. Last time he probably would’ve taken the job no matter what the circumstances, but right now you feel Arsenal need him as much as he needs them and he might be able to make some power plays, like demanding more control over transfers.

Plus another year of experience under pep. More squad dross gone. Expectations lowered. Youth development looking great. Will get a free pass until next August too, giving him plenty of time to establish his philosophy.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

ffs :lol:

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Arteta has brought back the optimism to the majority of fans. I‘m expecting a huge bounce back starting against Everton!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I know what you mean. After all his love for Emery and Gazidis my boner for him dwindled away.

Now Im getting hard on reading say yes posts again. Elite poster but now with elite opinions to back it up!

I hate you. :lol::lol:

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Nah. We’re good enough to push for a top 4 spot already (I think we would be finishing there this season with a decent manager from the start), and even if we miss out there’s zero chance we’re going to finish mid-table.

We’re nowhere near as far off as you’re suggesting.

I beg to differ. This squad epitomises mediocrity.

remains

At the very least he will look better when the cameras are on him. Emery always had that expression someone has when they’ve taken too much MDMA.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Why first mention failing to qualify for UCL two times in row, then mention being behind Liverpool by 27 points. :facepalm:

Isn't it a lot more relevant to mention being 7 points behind Chelsea which is 4th?
You wouldn't have posted about it if that was the case

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Found this from May 2018 after Wenger left. Visionary stuff tbf. :lol:

“Ar...en’t you gonna let me explain squad cost...says new Arsenal manager, Marcelino...as Gunners finish 11th in new manager’s debut season”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom