• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
IjOlRO.gif
Bed is made [x]
@BigPoppaPump [x]

Checks out.

:rofl::rofl:
AM is back to its very best these days, you love to see it

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Nice one, I always liked you guys for your readiness to work hard. Had many people from India in my master studies, those guys have been freakin nuts, working day and night.

Studied electric engineering and doing cyber cyber security and ethical hacking since. Thought you'd might've touched the field based on your comment ;)

Anyhow, I've always felt like the nerd game was strong around here :D
Thanks for the kind words :) Given our population and the limited number of good universities, you have no choice but to work hard right from 10th grade in school. I don't work in security directly. My work is more towards privacy, GDPR related stuff. There is an overlap often though.
You British?

Leeroy1979

Thanks for the kind words :) Given our population and the limited number of good universities, you have no choice but to work hard right from 10th grade in school. I don't work in security directly. My work is more towards privacy, GDPR related stuff. There is an overlap often though.
You British?
Uurgh! Gdpr the bane of my life at the moment

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It has made life difficult both for developers and users. But overall it is a good thing I would say.

It is ! Actually anything in that regard and it will just become worse and worse with things like IoT. If I'd show people what you could do within seconds of my work, you'd have them shellshocked. They would become much more careful.

Value your privacy and embrace more rules on it for your own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom