• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
That is what I would've probably argued next as well - I actually like BOTH, having played both countless hours PES is just more realistic and challenging.

FIFA just feels like being on rails and repetitive whilst still enjoyable.

PES 6 was my all time favorite though and it almost felt like they knew about all talents out there - pretty accurate for most.

People actually play PES?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was it Arteta who shouted “sack him” at Gazidiz, after he joked about no bonuses after our 2015 FA Cup win?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No. It's a free for all, dog eat dog forum.

Protect yourself at all times.

giphy.gif

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
No. It's a free for all, dog eat dog forum.

Protect yourself at all times.

I like some structure and order, I'm German .., but I also think forums like AM are meant to have some leeway once in a while - it's not meant to be a place for work, it should be a happy place for anyone that loves the club, with not too many rules, we've already got enough of those in our lifes.

Actually gotta put this one out - imo the forum has improved significantly over the last years even though our club hasn't - much more relaxed and fun mods, keep it up guys.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Will probably miss tomorrow's press conference as I'll be at work so I'm a bit early with #WelcomeArteta and #ReturnoftheMik

"Be excited"

RacingPhoton

Established Member
It is ! Actually anything in that regard and it will just become worse and worse with things like IoT. If I'd show people what you could do within seconds of my work, you'd have them shellshocked. They would become much more careful.

Value your privacy and embrace more rules on it for your own good.
True that. Many people still have no clue about how far they can be tracked on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom