• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I really do hope Arteta is confirmed tomorrow. It's been amazing the way City have been throwing an absolute fit.
Fit is staged. Raul asked City to throw a last minute tantrum to make it seem like they were upset losing their assistant manager and make it look like Don Raul was playing hardball with the big boys.

Worked like a charm though. Whole fanbase was worried about losing out on Arteta last minute. A guy nobody wanted at first. Now tomorrow Raul can calm us all down and once again put his junk on the table at an unveiling.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You on the Arteta train?
Not yet. It's just a case of wait and see. Saying that, like i said the other day, if we were going to go down this route, Emery should have gone in the Summer. A new manager new to management in December is hardly ideal. Because of that, i won't judge him til next season but i do want progress.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Did you ever notice how much those profile pictures and names of everyone around AM can affect the way in which you see and come to interpret that person ?

Subconciousness is a funny thing. Choose your avatars wisely :lol:

Mate don't :lol::lol:

Some of you weird c*nts on here have been in my dreams.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Did you ever notice how much those profile pictures and names of everyone around AM can affect the way in which you see and come to interpret that person ?

No one surely knows what my avatar is, bwahahahaha!

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Not yet. It's just a case of wait and see. Saying that, like i said the other day, if we were going to go down this route, Emery should have gone in the Summer. A new manager new to management in December is hardly ideal. Because of that, i won't judge him til next season but i do want progress.
Well that didn’t happen, so here we are.

Back him ffs.

We have the worst fans in the world.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

See much more than people think :rofl:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom