• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

giphy.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Who on Earth would off Freddie a manager role after his only stint?

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Don't quash my dreams man.
There are ones from the haters, too!
You think the haters have been salivating at the prospect of being able to hate it and rate it? That's some dedication! :lol: I'll be watching it anyway. Not much else around and you have to go cinema once in the lead up to crimbo.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
You think the haters have been salivating at the prospect of being able to hate it and rate it? That's some dedication! :lol: I'll be watching it anyway. Not much else around and you have to go cinema once in the lead up to crimbo.

I've read a few reviews on IMDB who gave 1 just because people rated it 10 as soon as it was out. :lol:

I'll wait after our game to binge it. I'll probably need to escape to a fantasy world after the shambles we'll produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom