• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Many people say how they have been a fan since a child etc., but Arteta might really mean it.

It was written in the stars! (Made my first gif ever, don't shoot the messenger.)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm feeling oddly optimistic about this. Thankfully we did not go for Ancelotti.

I just hope the board will support him. We need to ship out the ones that does not care, and give a chance to those with the right mentality.

The question is, can the fans tolerate seasons of rebuilding? I am not so sure.

Been driving in complete darkness on thin roads dor last 3 hours. Tourists really dont know how to drive in Icelandic wind. Almost got hit 4 times. Not kidding. But Im alive.

And what a great time to be alive. Wow. Arteta. This is type of manager you give 6 seasons to develop his way of culture at the club. Back him with funds. We are finally moving forward!

Beast Incarnate

This is a clean slate. Let's get behind the manager and give him the time he needs. This isn't going to be a quick fix.

This season is a write off as far as I'm concerned. A Europa League place would be a huge success for Arteta. That's how bad the current situation is.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Been driving in complete darkness on thin roads dor last 3 hours. Tourists really dont know how to drive in Icelandic wind. Almost got hit 4 times. Not kidding. But Im alive.

And what a great time to be alive. Wow. Arteta. This is type of manager you give 6 seasons to develop his way of culture at the club. Back him with funds. We are finally moving forward!
Nice to see you’re safe mate.

Agree with the last bit.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

"I know how a winning culture should look like"

"You have to have passion, you have to be aggressive"

CJJ

Established Member
Arsenal fans after that presser.

giphy.gif

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Which is precisely on the bench
Arteta: 'Mesut Özil is a massive player for this club. I want to understand what the players are feeling and what they need. You have to understand them. When you understand them I can take the excuses out of them and focus on the relevant things to have an impact on the team. He’s a massive player. I know what he can bring to the team. It’s my job to get the best out of him.'

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Arteta: 'Mesut Özil is a massive player for this club. I want to understand what the players are feeling and what they need. You have to understand them. When you understand them I can take the excuses out of them and focus on the relevant things to have an impact on the team. He’s a massive player. I know what he can bring to the team. It’s my job to get the best out of him.'
Arteta gets it man. What a breath of fresh air, after the nonsense we had to endure under Emery.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I don't know why but it feels like we've hit the jackpot like we did so many years ago.
(It could be me just convincing myself to be positive but gonna ignore that for now)
Welcome back Mikel, you never should've left for that bald fraud anyway

Beast Incarnate

Unlike Emery, I'm sure Arteta is going to know how to use Özil well so this isn't really a talking point. Exciting times ahead!

Yeah, it's everyone's fault but Özil's that he's so ****.

Low, Wenger and Emery are to blame for not being able to get Özil to play well. Arteta will be totally different and will be the manager with the skeleton key that unlocks Özil's magic. He'll make him not stroll round the pitch with his hands on his waist and not regularly get muscled off the ball with ease. Can't wait.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom