• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Beast Incarnate

German legend :rofl:

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness ripped into Mesut Özil following the Arsenal star's international retirement, and labelled the 29-year-old "s**t for years."

German legendary legend! :rofl::rofl:

Toni Kroos has claimed the way his former Germany team-mate Mesut Özil announced his retirement from international football was “not in order”, accusing the Arsenal player of “knowing very well that racism within the national team and the [German Football Federation] does not exist”.

Özil: man, myth, legend :rofl:

I will no longer be playing for Germany at international level whilst I have this feeling of racism and disrespect.

So Özil is hated by fans, fellow players and pretty much everyone else in Germany, but he's a 'German legend' :lol::lol::rofl:

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Not expecting immediate results from him but hopefully he atleast can translate his ideas early on in the pitch.

Hopefully they do back him in January.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not expecting immediate results from him but hopefully he atleast can translate his ideas early on in the pitch.

Hopefully they do back him in January.

Not easy to get business done in January, though. I hope he can manage to seperate the chaff from the wheat. The players that are not onboard should be shipped out, and we work with the ones that buy into his ideas.

I liked that he talked about creating a winning culture. It is clear he can see a lot of our problems. I hope the board will support him, so we can at least get rid of the players that are not helping the club.

pikey2000

Making all the right noises, now all about whether the players can respond to him, freddie made a lot of sense in his interviews as well but it didn't translate well to the pitch, I think we have at least a few poisonous players in the squad hopefully Mikel can root those guys out and show them the exit l starting in January.

All we can do as fans is get behind the side, hopefully an end to the booing at the first sign of things not going our way.

Onwards and upwards.

Top Bottom