• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Jae

Impressed by that interview. Very honest and candid, you can tell he knows he's got a job on his hands but he's definitely up the challenge. Doesn't appear to suffer fools either which is just what we need. Think a few of our players will be ****ting themselves.

Probably the last player we had who understood what it actually meant to play for us

Do one with the ****ing Özil chat as well. Want to forget about that absolute waste man for one day. This is the Arteta thread.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
That midfield :D unbalanced much?
DC2YJgP1wc35oqrqxuzJ4ouokItpZcMDTqYBIz9PmnM.jpg

Don Mikel will be prove me right.

CJJ

Established Member
If this doesn't work out i'll be gutted. Cause i have so much faith right now. The hype is real.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Very happy, now the AFTV needs to take some responsibility as well. I'm happy to wait a good number of years. Might take us until 2022 before we are in the CL and title challengers again. Need to be patient.

All I want Arteta to bring is some good attacking football. The rest can follow.

Plutarch

Just listening to his press conference. He speaks really well, which is something. He sounds convincing at least.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Both his interview for the Arsenal website and his presser were very impressive, he clearly knows where the club have gone wrong and how he wants to fix it. Been a long time since I've heard an Arsenal manager both acknowledge our flaws and offer clear and understandable solutions.

Can't see us turn things around completely this season but feeling far more hopeful and optimistic for the future now.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Welcome to the youngest manager in the Premiership. Everyone knows the problem areas .... let’s get to work!!! ;)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It feels like weve appointed him at the right time. Getting rid of Emery didnt solve the problems and the lack of Freddie bounce actually helps him as weve collectively lowered expectations.

New manager cant just improve things like they magically do everywhere else. So inadvertently the club feels like theyve made the most from a bad situation.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Well spoken in the presser, and seems to have a very clear idea of what he wants to do here.

I recognize the concern around his lack of managerial experience, but I am genuinely excited for this appointment. A young manager with fresh ideas about the game who is held in high regard by everyone who’s worked with him... I’m hopeful.

Welcome Arteta, you’ve got a hell of a job ahead of you!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If this doesn't work out i'll be gutted. Cause i have so much faith right now. The hype is real.

I think people need to understand that it will take time to get the ship on the right tack.

Hopefully, we will see the players working better when we do not have the ball. I also hope he can improve our structure. Too often the team is way too stretched out.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom