• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Didnt say all and everyone?

You said most of you, and later mentioned Emery being some hope for not having attacking football.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds to Arsenal fans who have loved Wenger's football for many years?

Our new manager is not quite an Arsenal legend but a player that came to our club and actually loved playing for us. He also became club captain and led by example and gave 100% every match even losing a tooth or two.
I hope he brings his work ethic as the new boss and shames the millionaire mercenary loafers we are top heavy with,
playing the good football at Arsenal, that AW installed over two decades.
Lets hope the new year will see us back in the top half of the table and a decent run in the cup. Merry Christmas all.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Been reading some high expectations here. Anybody thinking he'll turn us into a winning team in a couple of weeks needs their head looking at.

Jesus himself would struggle with this squad. There's a little child in midfield, any number of rash CBs, a sulking midfielder whose had his captaincy removed, a make shift RB, two injured LBs, a German maestro whose lost his wizz, and a stack of inexperienced youngsters.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I was speaking to a friend and he said we should have gone with a more experienced option, more likely to win trophies. I told him I didn’t support Arsenal for the trophies, I support them for the beautiful football from prime Wenger days. Told him I wanted a manager that could bring that back, not someone coming through for a year or two that won’t leave a legacy behind. Trophies will come but first we need our identity back. Then I saw Arteta speak in his presser and everything came together...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Been reading some high expectations here. Anybody thinking he'll turn us into a winning team in a couple of weeks needs their head looking at.

Jesus himself would struggle with this squad. There's a little child in midfield, any number of rash CBs, a sulking midfielder whose had his captaincy removed, a make shift RB, two injured LBs, a German maestro whose lost his wizz, and a stack of inexperienced youngsters.
So excited to see what he can do with our group of young ones. Both Sterling and Sane acknowledge the great impact his role specific coaching has had on him... we will have Saliba, Guendouzi, Willock, Nelson, Saka and Martinelli for him to work with. Fine group of talents.

Sanis

Just watched the interview and press conference.
giphy.gif

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I was speaking to a friend and he said we should have gone with a more experienced option, more likely to win trophies. I told him I didn’t support Arsenal for the trophies, I support them for the beautiful football from prime Wenger days. Told him I wanted a manager that could bring that back, not someone coming through for a year or two that won’t leave a legacy behind. Trophies will come but first we need our identity back. Then I saw Arteta speak in his presser and everything came together...

Sadly, too many fans only care about trophies so they can brag about the size of their Willie to friends who support other clubs. To many, even certain trophies are not big enough to count. Well, let's hope that both beautiful football and trophies return. Then everyone will be happy. Well, almost. Some folks aren't happy unless they're miserable.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's the hope that fans will give him time and support. Emery succeeded in lowering the expectations if not much else. :)

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Our new manager is not quite an Arsenal legend but a player that came to our club and actually loved playing for us. He also became club captain and led by example and gave 100% every match even losing a tooth or two.
I hope he brings his work ethic as the new boss and shames the millionaire mercenary loafers we are top heavy with,
playing the good football at Arsenal, that AW installed over two decades.
Lets hope the new year will see us back in the top half of the table and a decent run in the cup. Merry Christmas all.

Here's his chance to become an Arsenal legend. Hopefully he'll get all the support he needs from the club and the fan base.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So excited to see what he can do with our group of young ones. Both Sterling and Sane acknowledge the great impact his role specific coaching has had on him... we will have Saliba, Guendouzi, Willock, Nelson, Saka and Martinelli for him to work with. Fine group of talents.
All good, except he's used to a squad with no holes anywhere.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

I can always rely on you to be the one talking sense Trax. Arteta's only experience has been working with guys like De Bruyne and Sterling, lets see how he does with this group of misfits.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Sounds like a winning squad to me!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've been busy all day. I'm happy we have appointed a long term manager, I didn't want Arteta but I've said many times we are not in a position to be choosy and we needed someone sooner rather than later. I think he has the mentality to be successful but that doesn't mean he will be successful. So much is required from the players, if he can get them on his side and kick out those who don't want to be on his side, then I feel he can do a good job. I will support him 100%, onwards and upwards. Good luck Mikel!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I can always rely on you to be the one talking sense Trax. Arteta's only experience has been working with guys like De Bruyne and Sterling, lets see how he does with this group of misfits.
Come on! Let’s be positive and get back some hope! There will be plenty of time for us to be realists later. I for one am going to be a happy camper for a bit even if it just a dream!

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Watched the interview while doing my cardio at the gym and I was literally smiling from ear to ear - the man said everything I wanted to hear and I believe every word! Let's start this new era - I am excited and he has my full backing! I said before that I was unsure of this appointment but he is one of our own and he is who has been chosen so let's give him our full support!

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom