• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

carlito'sway

Established Member
So ****ing what? He wanted to add those to his staff and went on and did it.

This place is becoming increasingly pathetic. Crying about the game being rigged because of rich clubs outspending/outmaneuvering us (compared to City, United etc.), while forgetting that we have superior firepower in the transfermarked compared to the vast majority of clubs.

We're all screaming for change, but whenever a guy like Mourinho is brought up, the entire forum loses it. Mainly because they fear that our so-called "world class talents" (just about to break into the scene btw) wont be given anymore gametime. (Same was said about JET, Lansbury and Akpom)

I'm not saying that you specifically is any worse than the rest of us, but that post triggered me

Dude, you are easily triggered then.....get help!

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I never mentioned "stole" anywhere in my posts. If you can't see how it was a ****ty move, not much I can do about that.

It is a bit of a dodgy move, at least, but that's how it works. Guess we have to say goodbye to a lot of the loyalty associated with the game, and I also guess a lot of that was first and foremost often down to the above standard wages anyway. But even more so than for players, these assistants and youth coaches are basically employees who will move around employers if it fits them. If the recently fired CEO of a company came to your company, had dinner with your CEO and a bunch of middle/lower execs - one of them being you - and you have good talks and shortly after he's back in a job and offering one to you that doubles or triples your current salary at a more prestigious company, wouldn't you take it? Maybe you'd talk to your boss about a raise, but if they are unwilling or unable to do that, you'd be hard pressed not to take the offer. Sure, in the case of footie, you could say "I'm already getting 10k at Lille and I've got a relationship with them", but then again 30k buy you a better car, a bigger house, is a bigger chunk of savings for your kids' education, etc. Maybe you think working for Mourinho will further advance your career than keep on working for Galtier. It's a dodgy move, but nothing out of the ordinary or super spiteful.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Hearing it’ll be the Kraft family taking over Tottenham. Not a done deal yet though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Also rate the top comment.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Alderweireld signed a new contract. I guess he didn't have good offers from better clubs for a starting position. Cannot think of any who don't have good CB's already. This is huge for them regarding the summer.

But also I think they had to pay over the top for him. Anyone got a clue how much he earns now? My bet is over 200k/week. Daily Mail seems to say 150 000 pounds per week. Might be some signing bonus of course.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/december/toby-signs-new-contract/

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Having Mourinho in charge could see a couple more of the renew. For every Pogba 10 that love playing for him.

They have problem with Vertonghen and Eriksen. I bet Eriksen won't renew, but wants other things, and I guess he can find a team that promises him starting spot.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom