• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | Saturday 21st December | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Özil is injured. He was said to be "being assessed" in the pre match injury report yesterday.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Like the inclusion of Smith, but don't get Pepe being dropped again - he was one of the little positives alongside Martinelli in recent weeks

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Some message must of been sent, weird line up.
Why do you think Pepe is not playing? Bit obvious, guy must stink in training.

Nope, think it'll be based on work rate today.

mpower2540

I think the Pepe omission is probably because he doesn’t work hard enough tracking back, where Martinelli and Nelson do. Especially away from home we’re gonna need the right attitude today to win since Everton will be sent out to rough us up a bit no doubt in my mind. I like the team if I’m honest. Can’t afford to have passengers

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hard to know how Everton are so low in the table... on paper looks a very solid well balanced team with flair, pace & power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom