• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I'm not giving up on Özil.
We'll see soon enough if Arteta wants him in our team. It's his first crucial choice in my opinion. The easy choice would be to bench Özil and try to get rid of him as soon as possible. Most fans will get behind that choice, especially here.
But I sincerely hope that Arteta takes the hardest road and tries to revive Özil's career at Arsenal. It's the right timing, he got married, left the national Team, disappeared for a year, it's now or never if Özil wants to finish his career on a high.
Like the unbowed optimism! Have a like! Merry Christmas!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Emery yapping about Özil. Couldnt find any other place to put it.

https://tbrfootball.com/arsenal-mesut-Özil-9/

Why is he still going on about AFC? FFS, move on!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know how Arteta will deal with they been teammates for 3 years but i think the best solution for wll parties to sell

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Think he'll have a chat with Arteta and will be put to the test thereafter, depending on how he responds in the next weeks, if he's willing to have one last hurray in his career, he'll lift himself up to his natural best.

Not worried though as Arteta won't have a problem with leaving him out, if he doesn't see the commitment he insists on.

say yes

forum master baiter
More than slightly damning that Freddie fell out with Özil after only a few weeks as interim coach, after initially bringing Mesut back into the fold.

I'd love for Arteta to be able to fix Mesut, but he has been an issue for three years under three very different managers now. Not at all promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom