• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | Saturday 21st December | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick gould

Our starting lineup is a joke. I love kids but really what have they done to deserve a premier league start? It's like Ljunberg is sabotaging arsenal. I know it's not like that but I feel he has fallen out with senior players hence the reason to play kids.

All the good things must come to an end. Thanks for the memories Freddie.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't know when it happened but at some point these players just forgot how to play good football. Was it when Ramsey left? Whenever it was, it feels like a long time ago.

First Cesc goes, then Rosicky, then Cazorla, then Ramsey and all of a sudden you're left with just a 50% Özil and a midfield devoid of creativity.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
ESR has somehow managed to be worse than Willock at 10 when you lot were hyping him up.

Some feat given how sh!t the latter was there.

Justin1986

Not gonna lie I thought we had the next best thing in Torreira when he signed but now he’s making me believe that Xhaka is amazing, he literally
Does nothing , he looks like a little kid that runs on the field and just gets in the way , he looks
Clueless and I’d **** him off in jan and replace him

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It was always gonna be an ugly game, it will be some time before we get back to dominating teams consistently again...we are kind of battling pretty well so far, that’s where you start with away games, against an inform team.

Lots for Arteta to work on, as I said...a point wouldn’t be the worst result all things considered.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Maybe we can comeback to tea and coffee debate would be more interesting

giphy.gif

Tsl

Impressive first half by Saka, been decent defensively. Maybe we can survive with him until Kola is back. Reiss started well, ESM struggling with the pace. Defence has actually been solid. Hope for a better second half offensively.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Feel sorry for our attackers - we take so long to progress the ball upfield.

As much as I like to have a go at our midfield, those guys have been decent today, it’s the front 4’s fault.. These guys are basically hiding from the ball and awful movement in general.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

A borefest of a first half, if there was anything other than Digne getting a bloody nose I'm unaware of it :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really surprised at Everton after 4 points against Manutd and Chelsea i thought they'll be more confident going to this game

Jae

Auba, ESR and Nelson all completely anonymous that half. At least Martinelli got stuck in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom