• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Shame he couldn't at least got that single week worth of coaching before the schedule heats up and there's basically no time to work on things.

morpho

Established Member
Im gonna try a different approach from now on. I was thrilled and excited when I heard Emery's first interview and look how that turned out... I'll therfore bin my sudden rush of feelings and remain semi-detached about this appointment. I will however, get behind both the team and Arteta regardless. Time will tell if he can turn those words into action, and make me believe again!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think today players did respond well after the words Arteta said yesterday i read the team were more unit and worked as team that good first signs but its just small step this team got too much work to do

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Freddie thread is locked, don’t know where to put this...

...still have a feeling he will leave.

He might leave for Malmo for example, but it has got nothing to do with how "he has been treated". He was up for the interim job and did well enough and got thanks for it. And he won't leave because some fans booed, doesn't seem like a primadonna to me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He might leave for Malmo for example, but it has got nothing to do with how "he has been treated". He was up for the interim job and did well enough and got thanks for it. And he won't leave because some fans booed, doesn't seem like a primadonna to me.

Would like to see him move to Malmo, would be a great opportunity for him...hope he has a great management career!

drippin

Would like to see him move to Malmo, would be a great opportunity for him...hope he has a great management career!

I would like him to stay, and he said he would like to work with Arteta.

But going to Malmo would be a great opportunity and he could come back later if Arteta doesn't work out.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure how they would fit him in. Bould has the U23s now, and I don't think he will be moved on.

I guess he could be kept on as a first team coach. He knows a lot of the younger players.

drippin

Not sure how they would fit him in. Bould has the U23s now, and I don't think he will be moved on.

I guess he could be kept on as a first team coach. He knows a lot of the younger players.

Yeah, tough to say how he would accept being 2nd to Arteta who is younger and no experience either.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

it's a lonely job being head coach, and Arteta needs a number two he can really relate to - if that isn't Freddie then so be it

though it looks as if Edu is going to be a great support

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

It makes perfect sense for him to go to Malmo and manage them. Whatever Freddie decides to do, forever thankful for the job hes done with absolutely no support from management at one of the clubs lowest points in over 30 years.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
True. Irrespective of his brief stint as manager here, this is the right time for him to become the permanent manager elsewhere and show his credentials. Natural progression in his career.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Liked his interview. Really hope he can change the way our players think about the game. Seems there here is a flawed culture/view from our players how they want to play. There is however a big difference to talk about it in a interview and actually manage to implement it successfully.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom