• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,242
  • Views 820,003

Pepes blue pill

if-everyone-could-kha7hl.jpg

Strange reply :rofl: saying I got a new found respect for a club and not caring about something that happened almost 2 decades ago means im not calm :lol:, shame, your normally a good poster

Pepes blue pill

Klopp could leave Liverpool with a couple of titles and a couple of European Cups, with abit of luck.

Unlikely they’ll regain the CL this year, but hard to see who can beat them.

I dont even think about games they might lose, just assume they are gonna win again, think what the achieve will be far better than the umbeatables but I do think our team back then would have taken this liverpool team to the cleaners if the played each other

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Strange reply :rofl: saying I got a new found respect for a club and not caring about something that happened almost 2 decades ago means im not calm :lol:, shame, your normally a good poster

I agree with everything you said really, bar the unbeaten part, can’t not care about history...especially for a nostalgia merchant like me ;)

Pepes blue pill

I agree with everything you said really, bar the unbeaten part, can’t not care about history...especially for a nostalgia merchant like me ;)

Its more to do with all the fans that seem to care more about it than they do about how we are doing right now, if we get top 4 then the scousers can win everything for all I care

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
This Liverpool side is the absolute perfect example of what happens when you believe in a system and make targeted investments to support it.

Klopp has clearly cemented himself as GOAT level manager. The way he creates superstars instead of buying established ones is ****ing impressive.
Remember People calling him a failure etc. before he won the CL with Them. Cant believe People didnt see the progress that was being made. Top top manager.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
The way he creates superstars instead of buying established ones is ****ing impressive.

Front 3 of 120M.

Ox, Keita, Wijn, Fabinho 170M combined.

Van Dijk 75M.

Allison 70M.

But I get what you mean, their team is full of plodders. They shouldn't be dominating the league this much.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Front 3 of 120M.

Ox, Keita, Wijn, Fabinho 170M combined.

Van Dijk 75M.

Allison 70M.

But I get what you mean, their team is full of plodders. They shouldn't be dominating the league this much.

Van Dijk and Allison were splashes, sure, but they spent big on key positions they needed. I actually didn't like the Van Dijk price back then, but safe to say I've been proven wrong on that one.

The rest average out to £41m per player, which is perfectly reasonable in today's game for the big clubs. They probably have the most value for money in world football in their front 3 actually.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Van Dijk and Allison were splashes, sure, but they spent big on key positions they needed. I actually didn't like the Van Dijk price back then, but safe to say I've been proven wrong on that one.

The rest average out to £41m per player, which is perfectly reasonable in today's game for the big clubs. They probably have the most value for money in world football in their front 3 actually.
I suspect the players would look their actual level in any other system. Klopp is making them look value for money. Its a decent team, not a world beater team. City have more quality.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Nearly half way through the season and they've only dropped 2 pts. Not only do I prefer them to win PL over City but I want them to smash City's pts record.

Obviously I want them to lose at least one game, preferably against us!

Manberg

Predator
Liverpool fans on social media insufferable already. Klopp the greatest thing since sliced bread and Henderson an all time premier league great.
Get the season over with!

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Last year they lost only one game and this year they look unbeatable so far and now they can start taking it easy with other teams practically having no chance of catching up. PL better start making that gold trophy already.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm preparing for all those fairweather 1980s fans to belt out you never walk alone...

Good grief.

Manberg

Predator
I thought the premier league was supposed to be getting harder...

Liverpool are on course to finish with a lot more points than our invincibles.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I thought the premier league was supposed to be getting harder...

Liverpool are on course to finish with a lot more points than our invincibles.
It's more competetive though. incoming GOAT manager is hard to beat. However, you could argue it's harder for everyone but Liverpool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom