• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If the board weren't a bunch of dithering fools Arteta could've started with these fixtures -

Southampton, Norwich, Brighton, West Ham

instead of - Bournemouth, Chelsea, United, Crystal Palace

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Give it a couple of months and Arteta will be ranting, somewhat along these lines, though perhaps in Basque not Italian.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Training video up in just under an hour btw.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Just watching the first press conference again. The guy who asks Arteta if Arsenal has lost its identity straight after Arteta just spoke at length about how he wants to restore our identity is a ****ing *****.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
From these glimpses looks a very similar coaching style to Villas Boas.

giphy.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just watching the first press conference again. The guy who asks Arteta if Arsenal has lost its identity straight after Arteta just spoke at length about how he wants to restore our identity is a ****ing *****.
Imagine having to answer questions like that for 20+years... that Arsène didn't gun down some journalists is testament to great restraint.

What’s the average meter per second wind in Iceland? Genuinely interested

Not sure. Where I come from, Vestmannaeyjar, 20-40 meters per second is a common thing. And in the summer its very rare we have days where the wind goed under 5 m/s. My guess would be 8-15 m/s as average. In Reykjavik the capital it is a less windy.

This month on 11. December a bad weather went through the whole land. It got highest to 58 m/s with heavy snow in many places. Kids were allowed to quit early that day or 15:00 clock in school but most adults worked through the day which I think was madness but thankfully no harm to people.

Reactions: Tsl

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I liked the drill towards the end. With Emery we only saw two in the middle of the circle pressing but now there’s two in bibs constantly moving to find space to provide more options for the pass.

Yep, I liked that both players and Arteta were happy as well.

Who's the yank though? Annoying voice as per all Americans.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yep, I liked that both players and Arteta were happy as well.

Who's the yank though? Annoying voice as per all Americans.

Shad Forsythe isn’t it? That fitness bloke we took from the German national team a few years back.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Shad Forsythe isn’t it? That fitness bloke we took from the German national team a few years back.

Hope Mikel can get his staff in soon, didn't even look like Rounds was there.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom