• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Manberg

Predator
Arteta by the end of the season...

42oQ1ad.png

Still handsome.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Crying with happiness at the arteta training vid re. Tricks n flicks.
Thankyou Father Christmas!
Its about goddam time

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Our fans are excited by Arteta's words in press conferences. Saying things like 'anybody that doesn't get on board can leave' etc.

Emery took this hardline approach with Özil and got crucified. When Özil is inevitably dropped by Arteta again, I hope our fans back the manager for once.

I agree with this but this is why results/progress are ultimately the most important thing. We were playing awful football and losing & that’s when the shouts for Özil to come back in began. I remember very clearly that no one cared when we were winning games. Arteta has mentioned many times it’s all about convincing people that his way is the right way... emery didn’t convince anyone because the football was terrible. Also emery would lie and say özil was injured etc instead of just being honest like Freddie was...he didn’t stick to his guns either, bringing him back in randomly etc

I’ve always understood özil being dropped but there is another side to this

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
I agree with this but this is why results/progress are ultimately the most important thing. We were playing awful football and losing & that’s when the shouts for Özil to come back in began. I remember very clearly that no one cared when we were winning games. Arteta has mentioned many times it’s all about convincing people that his way is the right way... emery didn’t convince anyone because the football was terrible. Also emery would lie and say özil was injured etc instead of just being honest like Freddie was...he didn’t stick to his guns either, bringing him back in randomly etc

I’ve always understood özil being dropped but there is another side to this

You do make a valid point tbf.

nick gould

I believe in terms of personnel man city have better defenders than our current arsenal team, well Only marginally. Pep and Arteta have struggled this season to stop that defense leaking in goals despite having a better defensive midfielder. I know laporte is injured but they should be way better than arsenal. So can he solve our defensive issues?

On paper it should be easy. Get the rest of the team defending in an organised fashion, that should solve a lot of our issues? But it's a question worth asking.

Arteta was our defensive midfielder 13/14 where we played good football against small teams and we were habitually getting hammered by big teams. I hope he uses that and be fired up and stop us getting hammered. In all fairness, unai was decent against top 6 but terrible against the rest. 0 entertainment under unai. I hope Arteta can sort that with some sleek passing football.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Still handsome.

I'm praying that from good looking coaching staff comes good looking football.

Absolutely no homo ofc, but does any team in the league have a better looking manager and assistant manager than Arteta and Ljungberg?

No wonder we have so many female fans :lol:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

Absolutely no homo ofc, but does any team in the league have a better looking manager and assistant manager than Arteta and Ljungberg?

we lost a few with the departure of Girouod and Ramsey, but although I don't think some of you guys see it, Laca is a handsome brute, so make him captain and i will be happy - outside match days anyway

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
we lost a few with the departure of Girouod and Ramsey, but although I don't think some of you guys see it, Laca is a handsome brute, so make him captain and i will be happy - outside match days anyway

have to admit I don't spend my days analysing every Arsenal player on their looks :lol:

he does look a bit like Jason Derulo tho tbf.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Still handsome.

This thread has become so ...

Great
And
Yes, that’s just what I mean.

Last edited:

You always getting the vipe that Lacazette is the class fool/clown, always joking or annoying other players by picking in their backs or humping their legs. Arteta most likely knew this in advantage watching old training videos.

I like how Arteta allowed this clip to go in the video that went on internet so everyone could see him telling Lacazette to cut the crap out.

My manager!

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
What your thoughts about mikel?
Of course I will support him. For any new manager in charge, you need to give him time to explain and train his tactics to the players. That will need a period of training sessions, video analysis classroom training and actual practicing in real match. And he will need time to get to know the players and staffs. And bring in transfers that fits his tactical plan.

Guardiola is a tactical genius, and if Arteta has really learned from him, that will be a good thing. But how good he is is still a question and we are yet to know. He will need time to get the team to play his way. So I will give him time and judge him at least after one or two transfer windows.

By then I will judge him on
1 His tactical plans and whether he can implement them in training.
2 whether he has great analytical skills to analyse both ours and opponent’s weaknesses and adjust tactically.
3 how he respond to opponent’s in game tactical changes and make great tactical tweaks to counter those changes.
4 whether he make good decisions on substitutions

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but what does your sexual orientation matter?

I'd take a raging transgender if he/she/hen can do a job for the club.

No need to qualify your post with what I bolded. We got some good looking gents loving our club. Let's hope they can deliver the goods for us.

Top Bottom