• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Seen a lot of people complaining about us doing basic passing drills and questioning Arteta because of it.

But lets remember Fabregas learned passing under Wenger but still said he struggled a lot when training passing under Pep.

We are low on confidence both in attack and defense. I love that Arteta is telling these guys that they are failing because they are not focusing enough and up until now it has all been a big joke to them!

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I wasn't fond of Arteta , wanted someone to cruise us through this lost season so we can go big for a manager in the Summer, would be happy with Freddie tbh.

BUT, I like what I hear from Arteta and I'll support him like any manager that is here. He seems to have a clear idea what he wants and I suspect he's not scared to put out the young ones if the seniors are not embracing what he's trying to do. The question is how successful can he be with this bunch considering he had no input in recruitment. Most of the players we have are not on the level he's used to so it will be interesting how he'll adapt.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Seen a lot of people complaining about us doing basic passing drills and questioning Arteta because of it.

But lets remember Fabregas learned passing under Wenger but still said he struggled a lot when training passing under Pep.

We are low on confidence both in attack and defense. I love that Arteta is telling these guys that they are failing because they are not focusing enough and up until now it has all been a big joke to them!
Words from Fabregas:
“I’ve learned a lot tactically (in Barcelona), personally,”
“I know my position on the pitch a lot more. Before I was free to do whatever on the pitch at Arsenal, and I wasn’t tactically good.
“I was playing wherever I wanted, up and down. Here I have to work much more for the team, individually, and think about the team tactically.”

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You're actually a decent poster when you're not talking about Iceland wind temperature and bug fighting.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but what does your sexual orientation matter?

I'd take a raging transgender if he/she/hen can do a job for the club.

No need to qualify your post with what I bolded. We got some good looking gents loving our club. Let's hope they can deliver the goods for us.

I mean it was really just a joke tbf. I said no Wengermo in another post because I found it funny.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Words from Fabregas:
“I’ve learned a lot tactically (in Barcelona), personally,”
“I know my position on the pitch a lot more. Before I was free to do whatever on the pitch at Arsenal, and I wasn’t tactically good.
“I was playing wherever I wanted, up and down. Here I have to work much more for the team, individually, and think about the team tactically.”
Everyone here complaining that our midfielders have sh!t positioning. Might just be coaching Still then.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

Freddie Ljungberg remains as assistant coach and is joined by Albert Stuivenberg, Pavon and Steve Round.

I know a better option was likely hard given the time constraints and it being the middle of the season, but considering what we saw when he was #2 and then manager (nothing different) I’m not sure what keeping Freddie around the first team helps solve.

Feel he should just go back to his post within youth setup, but him staying on with the first team feels more like a ‘saving face’ move by the club/Arteta.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
@American_Gooner @Aevi @yousif_arsenal

Please can I have trusted status for Christmas? I've been a brilliant poster this year, let me know.
th

Top Bottom