• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
How long before one of the usuals start ranting at Laca on this thread because he is breathing too loud or his hair is not combed properly or he isn't manically grinning like the Joker.

I’ll give it a maximum of 3 minutes from kick off. Over to you gentlemen.

COYG!!!
Already started, some Think its fun to name him sex offender. As Always no names given

Ewarwoowar

Calling some one a bum has been around a long time, (decades), always has remained low key level, just social media is "loopy" in the literal sense.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If you divide the pitch into 5 sections.
One in the middle, two half space, and two flanks.
i281756464732436692._szw1280h1280_.jpg

Arteta wants his central midfielder always position himself in the middle area. And in rare occasions he is allowed to be in the half space. But he should never leave his assigned position to defend or make passes at the flanks.
Arteta require his central midfielder to be intelligent and tactically discipline to stay in their position to provide passing options and cover the defence in transition. This absolute discipline in positioning and movement is what Arteta wants.

Willock and Guendouzi are almost always in the wrong position. They like to roam around and Arteta would never allow that freedom.

Don’t understand why some here would prefer someone with so little tactical discipline (so called box to box sh**), moving vertically and horizontally on the pitch, leaving space and gap for the opponent. Also, no one occupying his original assigned space also means we have less passing options when we want to build possession. Seems some of fans here like players to run all over the pitch without playing with their brain. And they prefer long ball rather than beautiful and patient buildup.
Good post. Be interesting to see if Arteta can instill what he wants in such a short space of time though.

And also he'll be some special manager if he can get Sokratis, Luiz and Xhaka to stop making stupid challenges that give away free kicks in vital areas, or pens.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Love boxing day man the one day I can watch every single premier league game on at the same time on my tv. Now Arsenal is available instead of some **** game with 2 dutch players

MikeVinna

Established Member
Good line-up. Shame Xhaka has to start for us but we have no one else like him in the squad. And also he was decent vs Everton. Would have liked to have seen Pepe start. Wonder what our managers are seeing from him that they don’t like. He looks a danger in every game he plays..

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Today will be the day I can finally forget Emery and his reign of mediocracy and negativity.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Already started, some Think its fun to name him sex offender. As Always no names given

Hahah, really? Can't they come up with anything that makes some sense.

He doesn't need to do anything like that, women will line up for handling from such a footballer.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

AND IT'S ARS E NAL !!!!!!!

Good post. Be interesting to see if Arteta can instill what he wants in such a short space of time though.

And also he'll be some special manager if he can get Sokratis, Luiz and Xhaka to stop making stupid challenges that give away free kicks in vital areas, or pens.

It took Pep more than season with over 300 M spent to install his football there.

With a whole XI to be replaced and little money I say its fair to Arteta to hive him 4-6 years.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Anyone else have trouble getting the stream started through virgin media Amazon app? Had to restart my box a few times before it worked

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Saka won't be playing anywhere but on LB until we get Kola back, probably even then.

433 or 442, We'll see a lot of Özil drifting, leaving Auba space to basically play as a striker
Nelson on the left, hopefully

Pretty sure it will be 4-2-3-1. If so, Nelson will be on the right, Özil in the hole, auba on the left, and lacazette up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom