• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chessygoal

Lot of positives :
- I like the way AMN plays when we have the ball, exactly like Walker with City, he almost plays as another CM and it fits his qualities.
- They clearly want to find Özil in space as soon as possible and it works
- Torreira is doing a great job covering and pressing
- Saka is making great runs, synchronized with Auba going in the box, it will work at some point
- When is the last time we had >60% possession? Feels good man.

Nelson, Saka, Xhaka, Laca need to up their but otherwise it's promising.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

What I liked about Arteta though, I liked seeing him up & about with passion, yelling at the players. He needs to do that.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
Look at this scrub Arteta smiling and laughing with the officials at 1-0 down. Oh why ****ing wouldn't he. Big fat three and a half year contract sealed as a ****ing rookie with zero experience.

boyinneedofhumor

Nelson and Saka:
Spend some personal time working on crosses. It will benefit themselves.

AMN:
I thought he vacated his position a couple of times in 1st half, and he's using his athleticism to recover back.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It looked a bit better than before until Bournemouth goal. Although both strikers kicking the ball to sky or Bournemouth blocking. Let's hope Arteta can give them a boost at half-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom