• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

I saw improvements in the general play, and considering Arteta only had makeshift fullbacks - which I think are important to how he wants to play - he did the most he could with this lot.

Suffice it to say I cannot wait for the STW.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Laca specializes in goals against big clubs at home but he's absolutely horrible atm. Auba must play CF. Problem is we don't have anyone who can play on the left except Nelson

MikeVinna

Established Member
I cant help but imagine Pepe’s exclusion is fitness related. Show more than both our starting wingers in all his cameo’s. Got some swagger to him.

Shame we couldnt win it..

isop

I liked the intensity from minute 1 to 90. They played at a high tempo all game, with the players constantly on their toes. Much more engaged, positive, on the front foot football unlike Emery's cowardly tactics. Looks promising.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
2 shots on target from us today. That is unbelievably bad considering how we dominated that game. Laca with a stinker and Auba despite scoring not much better tbh.
still, thought the midfield was excellent and defence did ok.

Why would you criticize such a delightful performance. We were awesome today and had 2 shots on target. Xhaka played like Lothar Matthaeus at his prime today. We were playing Bournemouth ffs and a draw is not a disaster. You aint a true fan like me and Gdeep. #InArtetaWeTrust

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Never something like this Chelsea Sp**s and utd are less than 30 points and half season gone

We are at our worst in 30 plus years and Sp**s, United, Chelsea are still within reach.

Shows you the power and potential of this club and hopefully we have learnt our lessons...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Laca today was seriously off he got 2 big chances at 1st half he f*'ked them both then a big chance at 2nd half he took long to shot not to mention amount of times he f**ked up a counter attacks. He easily could had 2 goals and at least an assist

Maybe problem with Pepe is that when he plays opposition players are instructed to heavy tackle him? Maybe we are waiting until new-toy smell is over and team stop targetting him with brutal tackles.

Ewarwoowar

Credit to Bournemouth as poor as they were always seemed to get players in the way when we were bearing down on their goal, though we still could have done with more composure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom