• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

arsenalchelsea-1.jpg

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

Despite only drawing against Bournemouth I was slightly encouraged with what Arteta had assembled in a short space of time as I thought the players attitude without the ball has significantly improved. That being said we lacked confidence and composure in the final 3rd and Lacazette had a very very bad day. Could of and should of won easily.

Anyway I think we'll be unchanged in this fixture, I'd like to see Chambers come back at CB for Sokratis but think Mikel may want to build on the defence we set out vs Bournemouth, hopefully I'm wrong.

Chelsea are in such weird form at the moment so really anything can happen in this one as they tucked Sp**s away from home but lost vs Southampton.

I'd keep the team the same except as said put Chambers in for Sokratis.

First home game for Arteta and it's huge. Think we'll win this one.

3-1 to Arsenal.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Only takes one convincing win to turn fortunes around. This would be the ideal fixture to do it.

Do we bring Bellerin in for this?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Only takes one convincing win to turn fortunes around. This would be the ideal fixture to do it.

Do we bring Bellerin in for this?

No, bench maybe but AMN has been good enough and Bellerin hasn't been convincing yet this season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Should be a great atmosphere for Arteta's first game, I'd back Auba and Laca both to score if they start. 3-2 Arsenal.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We're going to need the home fans onside for this one.

I thought Chelsea were excellent against Sp**s, and I think we'll see a reaction to their lacklustre performance today.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm optimistic, really am

Think Pepe,Chambers should start

If any fullbacks are fit then that's great too

3-1 to the Arsenal

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'm hoping to see a repeat of today's performance, more specifically the good parts.

Not too concerned about the result, the wins will come inn time. More concerned about a continued building of our structured play in both attack, defense and the management of our overall shape.

We need about 6/7 more wins to secure next season, that, combined with visible improvements and investment is what I want from Arteta this year.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I would play the following if fit

Leno
Bellerin
Luiz
Sokratis
Saka
Torreira
Xhaka
Özil
Pepe
Auba
Martinelli

We will win this

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Pepe and Martinelli should start if fit.

Chelsea very irregular but they are due a better performance than today. Could be dodgy.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Chelsea is in a poor form and we’re Charity FC forever, Arteta can’t change that. Nobody can. We will play a good game, we will be better than Chelsea yet we will lose. Then we’ll read about all the poitives to take from the game. God I hope I’m wrong!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Leno
AMN Chambers Luiz Saka
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Özil Nelson/Martinelli
Aubameyang

Subs: Martinez, Mustafi, Bellerin, Willock, Douzi, Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+