• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

His main problem has been the groin/hip problem which he had surgery to correct.

This was a freak injury you see the way his shoulder/arm jammed up. He hasnt had shoulder problems in the past, not sure where the rumour came from that he has.

It is a small worry that he has another injury but only a small one as they are not in any way shape or form connected.

Hope he can recover well and get a good run in the team as his deliveries are great. He has been caught out a few times by fast wingers and positionally but I think that’s down to a mixture of rust and over eagerness to impress.
Quality player

slayerC

Was that one of those 'Irish... Scots... What's the difference? They're all white and they're easily confused' jokes? Excellent.

I don't think it was, no.

As a Scotland fan, Tierney has pulled out of more squads than he's been a part of. Scott McTominay has as many caps in one year that Tierney has accumulated in three.

If Tierney was Irish he would be on 30 caps, as opposed to 12.

Thankfully we have Andrew Robertson.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think it may be time to move on, we should go all in for Chillwell if we get back in the CL through Europa.
Wow this is one of your worst ever posts. I thought you was joking but I see no indicators of humour. :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Wow this is one of your worst ever posts. I thought you was joking but I see no indicators of humour. :lol:

I’m being hyperbolic but I ain’t got patience for another injury prone player, i’ve seen enough of that at Arsenal. I mean we literally bought him injured and he’s been hurt ever since. I know we can’t get Chillwell.

Also Celtic fans saying he always had injury problems there and this shoulder thing isn’t new for example. And he had a hip problem. It’s not looking good. I would love to be wrong tho.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Tierney had this guy in his pocket, ran at him multiple times but got stopped then didn't even try the rest of the game.

Man I'm so upset he got injured. Really hope everything works out for him.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not a great first season for him really. Entered it injured, couldn't string any games together now out for 3 months and probably will get some niggles after he's back.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Not a great first season for him really. Entered it injured, couldn't string any games together now out for 3 months and probably will get some niggles after he's back.

And people get mad when I say it was a flop signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom