• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The home form will need to back good we been almost unstoppable at home in last few years this year it took major hit.

GunnerUK

I’d settle for a draw to be honest. Chelsea are so unpredictable at the minute.

big match in the race for 4th tho. A win would be excellent

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Youngster Stephen Hughes with two important goals, as we went on to win the 98 Double.

And if my info is correct...in between these two goals, Bould hauled down Dennis Wise when he was through on goal...but because Wise is a turbo *****, the ref didn't send Steve off...true story!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Youngster Stephen Hughes with two important goals, as we went on to win the 98 Double.

And if my info is correct...in between these two goals, Bould hauled down Dennis Wise when he was through on goal...but because Wise is a turbo *****, the ref didn't send Steve off...true story!

Always had big hopes for Hughes and Hillier, somehow they never quite delivered.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
If Lampard plays Kante as a b2b CM/AM, our chance of winning this match increases two-fold.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah think a low block is the way to go, I’d drop Lacazette and go Martinelli/Saka - Auba - Pepe.

Their back three gives up loads of space on the flanks because Emerson and James get caught ahead of the ball so much.

Also agree on Bellerin at RB and AMN at LB. Big ask for Saka if he’s up against someone as canny as Willian.
But will Arteta play a low block?

But I believe he'll be pragmatic like him and pep showed us two weeks ago.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Got a good feeling about this. Very impressed with the way Arteta set us up away. At home he'll have a lot more under his control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom