• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Really bad game for Laca. Nothing came off for him and he put himself in needless trouble before making a dumb foul that led to their equalizer.

You have to think selling Laca is on the cards if we are looking a a rebuild. Can get a good fee for him and use it on a CM

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Lacazette is just a bad transfer as Morata and Lukaku. The difference is Chelsea and United both cut their losses as early as possible while we make excuses for him in the hope he’ll one day turn out world class. I’d even argue Lacazette cost us more money than Morata and Lukaku cos we had to buy Auba in January just so he has someone to make him look better than he actually is. I despise Lacazette, he’s up there with Xhaka for me.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Laca is overweight. His agility is clearly much worse than it used to be.

Not good enough to justify underutilizing Auba by playing him on the wing. He should be considered a backup CF.

Moah

In all honesty he didn't play that bad today. He needed to be subbed off but he didn't perform any worse than all.

We hardly touched the ball for 45+ minutes.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
Lacazette is just a bad transfer as Morata and Lukaku. The difference is Chelsea and United both cut their losses as early as possible while we make excuses for him in the hope he’ll one day turn out world class. I’d even argue Lacazette cost us more money than Morata and Lukaku cos we had to buy Auba in January just so he has someone to make him look better than he actually is. I despise Lacazette, he’s up there with Xhaka for me.

Behave.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Seriously, Chelsea knew after one season Morata was rubbish but we had to keep Lacazette even though we got Auba because we knew Laca couldn't do it. Poor signing, I hate seeing his fat arse and his last 5 strands of hair.

FluffyDoozi

What is he even good at? His hold up play is non existent because the ball always bounces off him, off the ball movement average, slow and he now can't finish,even at the emirates.

What infuriates me is that he doesn't even press that much anymore, just loses the ball constantly and strolls around. Auba for all his faults at least tries.

55 million down the drain. If I were him I'd sign that contract asap because there's no top team coming for him in the summer or anytime soon.

GunnerShy

Didn't think he was that bad today. Woeful at Bournemouth. We'd have won if they played me at Bournemouth.

Be happy to sell him. With any luck we can break even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom