• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Basically the kid needs to understand the game, use his brain and read it. Sadly it’s the most difficult part of the game, and I don’t really see him as clever guy. He could be better with a brainer alongside him.

Just like Arteta, he did wonders with Ramsey commanding him and the covering him. Once Arteta left Ramsey looked so much worse positionally.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Overall an average performance and then there was this.

We can't rely on him to play with Xhaka leaving.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Needs to ride the bench if we hang on to Xhaka until the end of January. Absolutely horrible today, even when we played really well in the first half he stuck out like a sore thumb.

ScotsGooner89

Guendouzi can’t currently play in a midfield 2. He also can’t play in games which we aren’t controlling the middle, which is pretty much all games recently.

I was all in on the hype until recently but he needs to make vast improvements to become the player I thought he could be

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
One thing I can't understand, where did his forward passing disappear this season? He is becoming a more negative player like Elneny without having work ethic, which results in him being worse than Elneny

mpower2540

People love slagging Torreira and Xhaka off yet this kid is seen as some world-class talent. He's a complete myth, slow, weak, no goal threat, dawdles on the ball, gives away stupid free kicks and his recovery is non-existent. What does he do that's actually game-changing??? He's irritating as **** to watch too. God this game is so painful

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Seems more interested in winding players up than actually get his head down and play football. Been pissing me off for a while with his cocky attitude

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

He looks really really busy but isn’t doing much offensively or defensively
Wins us some good fouls though!

Mudi

I saw this guy live against Standard Liege and he was the worst on the pitch. When Chelsea switched to 3 midfielders, Matteo was nowhere to be seen.

This guy has really no attributes for a epl midfielder. Sell as soon as possible.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You don't sell Guendouzi now ffs, he's as immature as they come atm but he's got bundles of talent. A player we have to keep, there's a reason he's been called up to the French national team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom