• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Saka has performed well on the left, but he got a few things need refinement.

The conceded goal started with Saka lost possession with a half-hearted pass. Auba's back pass went straight to him and he had the timing advantage using his toes to lift the ball and jump past the nearest challenge. Instead he did a pass, which was intercepted.
8PsVkPI.jpg

eZEAQoF

But then again this team is never good at handling game transition and always vulnerable. Players often lost that half second advantage with marking the danger near them.
eZEAQoF

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Expected him to be ripped apart defensively at full-back and he hasn't been. Think he'll make it here. As many have said, he will need to bulk and improve his output but he's a teenager! Strong first season so far.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He was good at LB, and made some great runs forward when released by Xhaka late in second half, but his crossing was terrible.

Hopefully Arteta works on him to further improve.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Fortunately crossing is a pretty straight forward thing to be coached. Then again I thought similar about Iwobi

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka been put in hard situation even Freddie admits that Saka hates play LB. I think he preformed well but need kola get fit quick

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think he should be dropped.

I don't think I can bear 90 minutes of Willian or CHO running at him.

Play AMN LB and Bellerin RB(if fit)

CJJ

Established Member
Unfortunately it looks like he took a beating in that game. He was limping a lot after that block he made. Hope he'll recover.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Thought he played well before he cramped up at the end.

Pepes blue pill

Really like the kid, huge prospect, doing a fine job in a position he isnt used to but we need one of the proper lbs fit as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom