• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Torreira looked world class in the first half and then the opposite. I can't work him out.

It’s his little legs, bless him...tire out quicker...

aPFUg6f.jpg

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

You haters should get a grip and stop hating on Arteta. I'm sticking with him even if we get relegated. Just wait a few years if need be. If Pep says he's good then he is good. Surely his days of picking up cones and watching Pep have gained him precious XP as a gaffer. Pep is a coach who have kept up toe to toe with Leicester this season despite having a shoestring budget. mind you. He is miles better than Ancelotti (**** the 3 UCLS) and Nuno. We were so dominant today and had 36% possession and nearly half the attempts on goal as Chelski. If this isn't improvement then I don't know what is. If you do not trust Raul and Kroenke's eye for talent you're a hater simple as that.
You post like you're not a pube hair older than 15. :lol:

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Really concerned about our fitness levels in today's game too. We looked burnt out by 70 minutes. We haven't looked fit enough for a few seasons now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really concerned about our fitness levels in today's game too. We looked burnt out by 70 minutes. We haven't looked fit enough for a few seasons now.
That's because our players aren't uses to press highly with high intensity for 90 minutes that's why we sat down and tried to counter in 2nd half

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Proud as **** today, thought they played brilliantly for the first 60 mins and deserved to really win the game. Got caught by two sucker punches but it was the first time this season I thought we really dominated a team and played to the level I know these players are capable of.

If we play like this every game we'll shoot up the league table in very little time.

chessygoal

Chelsea have better team than us specially defensively and midfield Jorginho and Kante are far superior than Torreira or xhaka better youth who were tearing it apart in championship. Lampard is not genius or something they lost 7 games in league today he get lucky like he was getting lucky with his deflection goals.
I don't get this kind of reactions. Lampard is doing great as a young coach, better than everyone expected. He did an amazing job with Villa and has done great so far with an inexperienced team : Mount, Tomori and Abraham are talented but it's their first real PL season, no one expected them to play that much and strive as they do. Zouma was considered a lost cause before this season. And they actually play a nice brand of football.
Chelsea were completely outclassed for 30 minutes and he changed things up. He targeted our left side, sub Kovacic for Odoi and all these decisions were the right ones.
So yes, credit where credit is due. We didn't magically decide to defend, they pressed higher, completely blocked our short pass from the back and dominated us.
I hope we'll do the same thing in a few weeks at their place, and that oppo fans won't react like us regarding our performance and Arteta.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't get this kind of reactions. Lampard is doing great as a young coach, better than everyone expected. He did an amazing job with Villa and has done great so far with an inexperienced team : Mount, Tomori and Abraham are talented but it's their first real PL season, no one expected them to play that much and strive as they do. Zouma was considered a lost cause before this season. And they actually play a nice brand of football.
Chelsea were completely outclassed for 30 minutes and he changed things up. He targeted our left side, sub Kovacic for Odoi and all these decisions were the right ones.
So yes, credit where credit is due. We didn't magically decide to defend, they pressed higher, completely blocked our short pass from the back and dominated us.
I hope we'll do the same thing in a few weeks at their place, and that oppo fans won't react like us regarding our performance and Arteta.
He doing well im not taking out that of him i was praising him earlier this season but to say we have better squad then Chelsea i dont think so specially with injuries we got. The Jorginho sub was important but it's not game changer they created nothing at all despite dominant the 2nd half Chelsea winning today are down to mistakes from our players

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Proud as **** today, thought they played brilliantly for the first 60 mins and deserved to really win the game. Got caught by two sucker punches but it was the first time this season I thought we really dominated a team and played to the level I know these players are capable of.

If we play like this every game we'll shoot up the league table in very little time.

With Laca up front and Mustafi at the back, no we won't.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...when Arsenal fans see Craig Pawson again.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The people saying the squad needs a huge overhaul probably wrote Torreira off, now look at how promising he’s been since Emery left. Not to mention Özil possibly being reinvigorated.

Özil has indeed been much better so far but I can assure you the people who wrote Torreria off on here are still writing him off. He could put in a string of 9/10 performances for the rest of the season - their opinion is set in stone.

When Willock missed the great chance for 2-0 you just felt something bad was gonna happen. Kind of reminded me of one of the many valiant failures under Wenger in these games - especially the naive overcommitment that lead to their winner.

All credit to Auba who put in a superhuman amount of effort in closing down the opposition throughout the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom