• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes, but if they did their first full training today, they won't play tomorrow, correct? I would say they would play January 6th or 11th.
Ceballos been back for more than a week. Xhaka and Sokratis should be good to go. Only Holding could be early for him

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Didnt get a proper run in the team. Plagued by injuries. Was alright when newly featured. Got his EPL debut against Manure too

He played a handful of games and looked good in a couple and **** in the rest. People were proclaiming him the next great defender while simultaneously jacking off to pictures of Sven Mislintat. The reality is he’s almost certainly a bit ****.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I was a bit nervous about this one but with our latest injury update and them not having Pogba or McTominay I fancy us now. Xhaka, Torreira and Özil should dominate them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I was a bit nervous about this one but with our latest injury update and them not having Pogba or McTominay I fancy us now. Xhaka, Torreira and Özil should dominate them.
Pogba travelled but yes the latest team news are positive just worried about Hector

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

Arsenal have beaten Manchester United just once in the past six attempts (D2, L3).
It's just five wins in 27 meetings in all competitions for the Gunners (D7, L15).
However, Arsenal could go four Premier League meetings unbeaten for the first time since 1999.

Arsenal

Arsenal have taken nine league points from the last 36 available to them (W1, D6, L5). They have lost four consecutive home matches in all competitions for the first time since December 1959.

The Gunners could equal the club league record of four successive home defeats.

Arsenal have their worst record after 20 fixtures of a top-flight
season since 1975-76.

This is only the second time they have been in the bottom half of the Premier League table at the turn of the year.

They are without a win in six home league matches since a 1-0 success against Bournemouth on 6 October (D3, L3).

Their last victory at the Emirates was a 3-2 Europa League triumph over Vitoria Guimaraes on 24 October. They have not lost a home fixture on New Year's Day since a 2-1 defeat by Tottenham in 1985.

Arsenal have conceded at least twice at the Emirates in each of their past five fixtures in league and cup, their longest run since December 1965.

Bernd Leno has made a league-high seven errors that
have led to goals since August 2018.

Manchester United

Manchester United have lost just once in nine matches in all competitions (W6, D2).

Only Liverpool earned more Premier League points in December than Manchester United's 14.

They ended a run of 14 away matches without a clean sheet in the win at Burnley on Saturday. It was just a third shutout of the season overall.

The Red Devils are unbeaten in all five Premier League matches against established top-six opposition this season, winning three and drawing two.

Marcus Rashford has 12 goals and four assists in 20 Premier League matches this season, compared to 10 goals and six assists in 33 games in 2018-19.

Anthony Martial has been directly involved in 10 goals in his 13 Premier League starts this season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Pogba not travelled?
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom