• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I guarantee you hardly any football fan knows of this forum.

Again, sure about that?

There's definitly more people that know AFTV, but this forum has over 94'000 members. And as with any forum you can easily triple that number (if not more) in terms of lurkers that just read threads.

Add to that that if you type in *Arsenal forum* on google THIS SITE IS THE FIRST RESULT.

If that's *hardly any Arsenal fan* you're joking.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Again, sure about that?

There's definitly more people that know AFTV, but this forum has over 94'000 members. And as with any forum you can easily triple that number (if not more) in terms of lurkers that just read threads.

Add to that that if you type in *Arsenal forum* on google THIS SITE IS THE FIRST RESULT.

He said football fan and I'm assuming he means worldwide so it is pretty low knowledge.

Surprised by the 94k members though :eek:

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Again, sure about that?

*Football fan......

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who says they aren’t backing the new manager...

EMuV76bXkAUWaLQ

Manberg

Predator
They’ve been taking the negative feedback on board. Good to see.

Although another thing I find is that Robbie interviews the same people all the time. People like Dt, Troops, Kelechi etc. always get their own video on the channel. At the end Robbie just goes around asking fans left a question, all grouped on one video. That’s so disrespectful, that’s like saying to them that their views are worthless and DT and Troops’ (etc.) views are more important.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Who says they aren’t backing the new manager...

EMuV76bXkAUWaLQ
They're probably also trying to prove a bit of a ("we're not negative") point right now, though.

They’ve been taking the negative feedback on board. Good to see.

Although another thing I find is that Robbie interviews the same people all the time. People like Dt, Troops, Kelechi etc. always get their own video on the channel. At the end Robbie just goes around asking fans left a question, all grouped on one video. That’s so disrespectful, that’s like saying to them that their views are worthless and DT and Troops’ (etc.) views are more important.
I'd say it's less disrespectful to prospective interviewers and more about respecting his audience's wishes. They want -- and view counts attest to this -- to hear DT do his tough guy routine, Troops to up his blud/fam kill count, etc.

Manberg

Predator
I'd say it's less disrespectful to prospective interviewers and more about respecting his audience's wishes. They want -- and view counts attest to this -- to hear DT do his tough guy routine, Troops to up his blud/fam kill count, etc.

But it is disrespectful, even if as you phrase in a different way, they put on the same people to get more views in order to get more money.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
But it is disrespectful, even if as you phrase in a different way, they put on the same people to get more views in order to get more money.

Or erm more views. The audience want to watch the likes of Claude, Troopz, Mo and Lee Judges. Jerry from Neasden and Tom from Esgeway might both have a great perspectives on the game, but people wont necessarily click. So what if AFTV is making money? Well done Robbie and everybody who has a job courtesy of AFTV.

I only watch the all gunz blazing podcast and the Kevin Campbell show, but no doubt they have plenty of good content outside of hyper up fans after a game.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Is it disrespectful for a movie studio to cast Angelina Jolie instead of a no-name from a municipal theatre program? They're also doing it for more views / money, remember.

NZgunner

*Football fan......

what's a football fan?

is it someone who just enjoys watching football for the aesthetics regardless of who wins? f*ck that

if Arsenal aren't involved I'll only watch because of the possible impact on us, and usually I'm watching in an extremely negative way, wanting one side to lose more than one side to win

I don't appreciate good football from other clubs, at best I am indifferent to it, I just want to see us play well - or play badly but still win

Manberg

Predator
Is it disrespectful for a movie studio to cast Angelina Jolie instead of a no-name from a municipal theatre program? They're also doing it for more views / money, remember.

It's not the same thing. There are people waiting and wanting to be interviewed and they're treated like the little chrisp scraps when you get to the bottom of the packet. They're all gooners and each one has an opinion. Nobody's more important than another.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
It's not the same thing. There are people waiting and wanting to be interviewed and they're treated like the little chrisp scraps when you get to the bottom of the packet. They're all gooners and each one has an opinion. Nobody's more important than another.
Those other actresses rehearsed, took time off waitressing, and didn't even get to audition. They've all got a unique take on the role; none should be more important than the other.

It's the exact same thing (if anything, it's even more brutal, since they're being shut out of a paid job, not just an opportunity to discuss a sport in front of a camera).

Robbie is under no obligation to share his platform with others. Guy is running a business.

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
Those other actresses rehearsed, took time off waitressing, and didn't even get to audition. They've all got a unique take on the role; none should be more important than the other.

It's the exact same thing (if anything, it's even more brutal, since they're being shut out of a paid job, not just an opportunity to discuss a sport in front of a camera). Robbie is under no obligation to share his platform with others. Guy is running a business.

You're taking a conservative view. Business can boom with equality in mind too.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

It's the exact same thing (if anything, it's even more brutal, since they're being shut out of a paid job, not just an opportunity to discuss a sport in front of a camera). Robbie is under no obligation to share his platform with others. Guy is running a business.
Just came to thread the post something similar. This is HIS business. It's not an official club supporters channel. He's has no obligations to have any type of fan/supporter on it. He wants views and as much interest to make as much money as he can. Why do people think he needs to give other fans a chance? It's not that he doesn't anyway. And then you get some group of bellends screaming at him telling him his channel doesn't represent Arsenal fans and advising him how to run his business... Did he ever say it did? And if they think they could do better, go for it. Set up a rival channel and mop up all those fans who want AFTV 'out'. They can have nice, positive and balanced views from different fans every week. I'm sure they'd have millions of subscribers in no time. Or maybe not.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
what's a football fan?

is it someone who just enjoys watching football for the aesthetics regardless of who wins? f*ck that

**** that? I wish I was brought up without a club, I would love to be impartial, non biased and be able to enjoy football for what it is.

Top Bottom