• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrien Rabiot

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Good player, no doubt, but his Oedipus complex is complicating matters.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not many with his skillset, size & quick feet. Imagine he will always have top clubs after him. Probably why the attitude.

As a loan it would be a no brainer, to buy would be more of a risk but at the right price he's worth that risk. Great player no doubt! His attitude is probably genetic, his Mum is a nightmare apparently. I don't think she manages him any longer and I think with the right manager & surroundings he would be great for us. As you say, not many with his skill set.

Because were desperate.

Being desperate is what has gotten us into this situation we are in now. Last few transfers windows and the contract to Özil has put us very low in the league table.

Hopefully we can start being smart instead of desperate. But with Raul only doing what the agents tells him to do I doubt we will see any progress in how we approach transfer market.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Being desperate is what has gotten us into this situation we are in now. Last few transfers windows and the contract to Özil has put us very low in the league table.

Hopefully we can start being smart instead of desperate. But with Raul only doing what the agents tells him to do I doubt we will see any progress in how we approach transfer market.
Time will tell mate. The club has been ran poorly since Dein left.

I thought that there were rumours that he wanted a pay package of 300m plus per week! has he toned down on that or what?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Boy needs to play for Euro 2020, I think a six month deal may just work in our favour. This will be a test of Arteta's ability to lead a potential wild card as well.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Who do you want?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I wanted Rabiot (and Matuidi) when he had six months left at PSG. I'm not sure now. He looked awesome next to Thiago Motta and completely lost without him. He has the skills but can they be applied for our benefit?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Would Rabiot take that move when he’s almost guaranteed a giant pay cut?

Think Juve’s strategy of signing players for free on huge wages is pretty suspect. If they don’t work out you’re left with all these guys getting overpaid who you can’t move.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6

Think Juve’s strategy of signing players for free on huge wages is pretty suspect. If they don’t work out you’re left with all these guys getting overpaid who you can’t move.
Is this a guy, who prefers playing football to stacking money?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

They're probably regretting all the money they threw at Aaron Ramsey too. He's missed anywhere between 7 and 20 days with injuries 4 times already and has been nothing special when he played. And Rabiot has apparently been in very poor form, so they'd probably like to unload him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They're probably regretting all the money they threw at Aaron Ramsey too. He's missed anywhere between 7 and 20 days with injuries 4 times already and has been nothing special when he played. And Rabiot has apparently been in very poor form, so they'd probably like to unload him.

Ramsey was hugely praised by Juventus fans earlier in the season for his work rate, intensity, all round game.

Obviously since then his constant injuries have derailed his season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rabiot is interesting, might be a player in him somewhere, but they guy is always not playing and off form when you look at him.

When has anybody ever said “Rabiot must play for France/PSG/Juventus”? Never. When has Rabiot put in consistent high level performances? Very rarely. Look at Di Maria for PSG in recent months, he’s been outstanding. Rabiot has never stood out like that.

I don’t think we’re signing anything to jump around about if we get him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom