• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I thought Ceballos, Martinelli and Bellerin all trained? And Holding was doing some separate gym work?

Either way we thread pretty bare all of a sudden. Could do without anymore injuries.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I thought Ceballos, Martinelli and Bellerin all trained? And Holding was doing some separate gym work?

Either way we thread pretty bare all of a sudden. Could do without anymore injuries.
Martinelli Ceballos Holding yes all trained. Bellerin still not

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
We’re ****ed with all these injuries. Not sure if I want to watch this.

The decision to not sack Emery before the international break is really looking dumber each day.

Leeroy1979

If we are struggling at left back why don't we just do what other teams do? Dip into the u23s and pick the best left back from there. Bola or medley could end up saving a fortune if they step up. Same with cb...instead of playing the **** cb carousel that we are now just promote the best cb from the u 23s. They cannot do any worse than mustafi

GDeep™

League is very weak
If we are struggling at left back why don't we just do what other teams do? Dip into the u23s and pick the best left back from there. Bola or medley could end up saving a fortune if they step up. Same with cb...instead of playing the **** cb carousel that we are now just promote the best cb from the u 23s. They cannot do any worse than mustafi

Like someone said earlier Medley hasn’t even been featuring for the u23’s.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Injuries:
Chambers, Tierney Kola . . .out

Bellerin, Martinelli . . . doubtful

Ceballos, Holding, Xhaka, Sokratis . . . being assessed, but likely fit

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would be happy just signing some senior squad players than promote more youth out of necessity rather than because they are actually ready. The injury situation is on us as squad so thin & choosing to sign injured players.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Injuries:
Chambers, Tierney Kola . . .out

Bellerin, Martinelli . . . doubtful

Ceballos, Holding, Xhaka . . . being assessed

I have no real clue to be honest, but I guess it could be even worse than that - just read Saka wasn't with the squad yesterday.

Might've gotten some rest but then again, I think the other first team players also did some light training.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
What a terrible season this has been. Everything has gone wrong.

Ended the year with a cruel loss to Chelsea and now starting the new year against Utd with an injury ravaged defence. Can’t seem to catch a break with 3 different managers in the last 4/5 weeks.

We always face Yanited with some kind of injury crisis- and they always manage to get key players back fit. ****ing joke.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

1. Arsenal are unbeaten against Man Utd in their last 3 Premier League games - They've not gone 4 without defeat against United since February 1999 (W3 D1)

2. Man Utd have lost 3 of their last 4 away Premier League games against Arsenal (W1) as many as they had in their previous 13 trips to the Emirates/Highbury (W4 D6 L3)

3. This is the 3rd Top Flight meeting between Arsenal & Man Utd on New Year's day, with United winning 2-0 in both previous such games (1912 & 1949)

4. When Playing their first league game of a calendar year at home, Arsenal haven't lost since 1985 (1-2 vs Tottenham), winning 13 and drawing 8 since.

5. No team has won more premier league games on New Year's day than Arsenal (9).

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
To be fair there's been cases where we've played you with a lot of injuries too.

Earlier this season at OT you were in a supposed crisis, yet had all your big hitters fit. The only other occasion I can remember was Rashford’s debut. Even then was that an injury crisis or just a striker crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom