• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

What a half! Don't want to jump the gun but man our Arsenal looks to be coming back, thank you God and thank you Arteta! Let's keep this up and smash this lot please! Make a statement!

And?

Manberg

Predator
I think we’ll be fine. Intensity has been lower than against Chelsea, fitness levels won’t drop so sharply here.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
9/10 performance.

Pepe and AMN excellent. Xhaka and Torreira great game aswell. Laca actually having a good game for the first time in a little while. Auba dangerous. Özil purring. Kola looks good going forward but wary of him getting sent off. Luiz having his best game in the shirt. Sokratis looks focused.

I can't ask for anything more except maybe one of the kids to score off the bench. It's all working.

Arteta needs to keep em at it for the 2nd half.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Shout out my boy AMN doing bits. One of my favourite current players. The hate he gets on here is ridiculous. Superb footballer.

Reactions: roz

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I usually don't like your shtick when it comes to posting, but the main reason I don't put you in ignore are posts like that.

Some agenda merchants could do well to learn from you.

I’m offended and flattered, I don’t have a schtick.

The reason you don’t put me on ignore is cos you know i’m hilarious don’t lie.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

What a half. Can hardly believe what I’ve seen. Beautiful football, creating chances, moving the ball well, solid defensively, pressing as a team and everyone working their socks off...

Seems years since I’ve been this encouraged from a half of play from the Arsenal. I know I might be getting ahead of myself here but this is the sort of thing I’ve been starved of for what feels like an eternity :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom