• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosniak Gooner

Özil and Pepe getting crowded by their defense, whip a cross in the middle and we outnumber them. Xhaka playing left back while Kola is bombing down the left. Amazing football, the coaching is immense.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Tears in my eyes, what a half. It still feels like we can go up a couple levels in attack especially with time. Great stuff

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Even better than the Chelsea first half, excellent all round really...Sead has destroyed their right hand side, Xhaka better than Guendouzi as per, Pepe sending Shaw to the chip shop a few times (Shaw would enjoy that tbf l, fat ****) and Laca and Auba battling away...tears in my eyes!

Also, can refs just **** off :lol:

You just gotta worry the refs will find a way again and give us a sent off with Kola to avoid us winning. :(

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Only slight worry is that a 2-0 lead for us is basically a 1-0 for any other team.

Kolasinac has the FA itching to send him off. Very worried about that.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

What's even more comforting is that we look like we have three lethal players; Pepe, Laca, Auba anytime the ball is getting near the final third I'm anticipating something

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Think a lot of them were sick of having to play like underdogs and just didn't want to put in a shift anymore.

Mikel must've promised the secret to hair immortality to some of them.
Thats what Emery did to us, I saw some posts before the match predicting us to be set up to counter attack United and I looked at the line-up with laca pepe Özil auba and thought to myself how could you ever think thats a counter attacking team? But yeah Emery has left scars.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

AMN has this new found confidence about him as well. Kola looking immense also.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think there similarity between this performance and the one against Chelsea. Both pressing from front off the ball movement was much better of course Chelsea midfield better than utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom