• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

All the talk is starting to make sense, I thought it might've been hype, I thought it might've been speculation but at the least he knows positioning.

He knows how to organize a team, he knows how to make his team compact, three games and all of that has already been introduced.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ashamed to have ever doubted this guy.

Same here, I still maintain its very early... but what we see so far is magnificent.

Luiz mentions again that he believes in the manager and his philosophy. Really good to see.

Reactions: A_G

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
First half against Chelsea and Manu were both fantastic and shows our potential under Arteta.. 2nd half in both games really were very professional, our level dropped, but we still managed to keep them out of creating too many dangerous chances/situations. Very encouraging signs so far.

Reactions: A_G

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Legrove is probably in corner somewhere j*cking off like a horny rabbit

Manberg

Predator
Proud to have wanted Arteta when others wanted Allegri and such (as life after Emery thread shows). No hard feelings, I don't have much of an ego.

My worry is that he may leave us for a bigger club one day.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Im impressed by how he get his ideas to the team in such short period with many games going. Now he'll have more days to get more of his ideas to team. What I'm seeing now is great deserved much more than 4 points from 3 games.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Proud to have wanted Arteta when others wanted Allegri and such (as life after Emery thread shows). No hard feelings, I don't have much of an ego.

My worry is that he may leave us for a bigger club one day.

For some reason I fully believe Arteta considered Arsenal his home. Even moreso than Everton.

Which makes me sad to think back about how we treated him sometimes.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom