• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Getting into the top 4 is probably a bridge too far with so many good teams to pass, but if Arsenal can build on today's performance and be able to sustain that sort of play for 90 minutes, I believe they have an outstanding chance of winning the Europa League.
I am still worried about relegation. The league is competitive and lots of teams are fairly good. I hope we can go on a run and get some distance between ourselves and the bottom part of the table. Too early to start hoping for top 6 or top 4. Let's get the ship stabilised and go from there.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I am still worried about relegation. The league is competitive and lots of teams are fairly good. I hope we can go on a run and get some distance between ourselves and the bottom part of the table. Too early to start hoping for top 6 or top 4. Let's get the ship stabilised and go from there.
If we can maintain this level of intensity, we'll climb and finish in the EL places at least. All I'm looking at right now is to win the ****ing EL, get in the CL back door and use that to get some quality in the summer.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This is the first time this season that I have jumped up and celebrated our goals. It's good to feel reconnected to the club again. On another note, now is the time to send an official complaint to the refs association. Not a single yellow for Utd was totally shocking and seems like corruption more than incompetence. We need to do this after a win so it doesn't look like sour grapes should the next result go against us. It's unacceptable.
It's been atrocious over the last couple of weeks. Today and last game were just blatantly in favour of our opponents. I agree that the club needs to raise an almighty stink about how we are mistreated.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We've won 4 of the last 5 home league games against them. And let's be honest we've been poor for most of that era. Just shows how far they have fallen.
With Fergie they usually sit down and hit us on counter hardly a bullying

Mo Britain

Doom Monger

Twitter is bad place :lol:. Also i hope people stop making jokes about Lingard I read he struggling off field with depression
I wish Lingaard all the best in his fight with depression but that does not give him the right to be constantly trying to injure Arsenal players without punishment. Last year he got Holding out for the season and today he had a couple of nasty challenges which he got away with.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lingard having a bad game at the Emirates.

you love to see it

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
Honestly, I'm just glad that I can be happy about a positive result again.

No longer having to worry about how any positive result could lead to negative long term repercussions.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
The best game with difference that we have played in many time. Amazing performance today, the new era of Artera is coming.

Pepes blue pill

Most impressive part for me is how he has already made us look more solid by getting us to defend as a team, I know we lost the chelsea game but if it wasnt for the huge mistake by leno I think we keep them out, we kept both chelsea and utd down to very few chances

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Most impressive part for me is how he has already made us look more solid by getting us to defend as a team, I know we lost the chelsea game but if it wasnt for the huge mistake by leno I think we keep them out, we kept both chelsea and utd down to very few chances
That down because our central midfielders protect the defense more if you notice with Emery this season that 1 pass from deeo open us up because the positioning of our midfielders are bad no discipline at all

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Pleased Arteta is getting the team working together and working hard. Does that means these players aren't as shi te as the many accusations on this board have suggested?

I am far from relaxed though. A better team than this anodyne version of Manu would have scored in the second half and maybe even got a draw. Unless we go 3-0 up we will drop points if we tail off as we have in the last games, and if we fall behind....

Which goes to say that perhaps this group of players is not the best to play this type of football and Arteta needs to get his own group.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This is the first time this season that I have jumped up and celebrated our goals. It's good to feel reconnected to the club again. On another note, now is the time to send an official complaint to the refs association. Not a single yellow for Utd was totally shocking and seems like corruption more than incompetence. We need to do this after a win so it doesn't look like sour grapes should the next result go against us. It's unacceptable.
Ever since VAR came to play I've stopped celebrating with full commitment. And I think it's the same with some people in the grounds as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom