• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Do you know how key passes and chance creation work? (i like stats but i've always wondered about the more subjective elements of them)
Key pass I don't know. Pretty sure that a chance created is just any pass that precedes a shot on goal.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Not as much as you'd think.

Even the best goalscorers get most of their goals from high xG chances due to their movement, teammates and talent. Look at Auba and his tap ins for example.
Did you see Auba streaking in past lindelof and AWB in the first half on the cross that was intercepted by maguire? Elite instinct that, if the ball got past Maguire it would be a goal.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

ENO8OxuXUAEzNeF

Anyone know where his jacket is from?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Of course! I use to run back home from school to watch it.

Tbh I think I use to love Beyblade the most though.

A lot of the common animes are all super cliche macho anyway so not too shocking tbh.

We both grew up in the DBZ era right?

Ever seen an anime called Guyver, think it was late 80s/early 90s, but it is amazing.

:drool:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Saw this asked on Twitter earlier. No answers though. If I remember through my drunken haze I will check tomorrow to see if anyone has replied.

Just found it bro!

Top Bottom