• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenalFever

Theo Hernandez their left back is joint top scorer for them this season with 4 goals, that just shows they are lacking creativity.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Although we have been woeful in attack this season I think that is a little unfair to blame it all on Emery. We were 3rd top scorers in the league last year with 73 goals behind Liverpool and City. We scored 10 more than Chelsea, 8 more than United and 6 more than Sp**s. I agree we need more goals from the rest of the team however, we are way too reliant on Auba at the moment.
I hear you but half of those goals were scored by Auba and Laca. Miki, Ramsey and Özil chipped in and we had a few players like Monreal who scored the odd goal or two. We also had a better defence and Kos, Monreal, Mustafi and Sok all scored. This season, our defence is scoring virtual own goals. Kos and Monreal couldn't get away fast enough. Ramsey and Miki were sidelined as was Özil and Iwobi sold (correctly). Emery wasn't an innocent bystander and his tactics made us worse. That's 90 percent on him for being weak, indecisive and clueless. He seems a decent guy in public but privately strikes me as a bit of a fool.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd definitely take Zaha as a Auba replacement. Perfect age for us to develop Saka, Martinelli and Nelson.

Disclaimer - I want Auba to stay, but it's unrealistic.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Auba might stay you never know espically if Arteta can keep us winning. All this agent talk could just be a ploy to get more money.
I'd love that to be the case, if that were true (I highly doubt) I'd pay him whatever he wants probably. He's only just 30, still got a good few years left in his tank. If he wants to leave atm though, as you said we never know, he may just change his mind in the future if we are willing to & we start playing like this consistently.

African Flair

If we sell Auba, Laca surely must go as well. He can't lead the line any better than Chamakh ffs.

Though would it be impossible for Raul to coke his buddies up and trick them into Laca instead?! Ensure them that Auba and Suarez when both fit next season will feast on Griezmann balls giving Messi pstd.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'd sell both and reinvest. You could get 100m for the pair.

Piatek, Jovic, Werner, Moussa Dembele. All goalscorers. All would cost 60m or less and be here for a long time. I like Martinelli up front as well.

We should go big for one striker and then look at getting a left winger/10 that fits Arteta's system to replace Auba, Laca and Özil. Concentrate on getting a partner for Saliba and also another midfielder, maybe Bruno.

One things for certain next summer is gonna be one hell of a window in terms of outgoings and incomings.

Would like to go all in on Timo Werner he can be our topstriker for years but for all us he know Arsenals transferhistory we will end up signing Mario Balotelli and call him a young promising striker, or wait he is to expensive aswell for us.. (for all who cant read between the lines, no i dont want Balotteli)

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Reliable people are picking it up, interesting to see how quickly this unfolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom