• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nathan Ake

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Over ambitious target, with Chelsea's clause and interest from City.

Strongly agree with this, firstly you’re looking at over 40M for him because that’s Chelsea’s buy back clause and they’re not getting to negotiate.

Secondly he qualifies as a home grown player, which is why City are sniffing after him. For me after all is said and done you’re probably looking at 70M for him.

Now I like Nathan Ake but not for that price, I think he’s a good player but I think there’s a lot of better options out there at a much lower price.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I love to see him in Arsenal, but the chance is very slim

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Yes ****ing please.

Sell a striker, pay up, and have the defense sorted for years to come with him and Saliba.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Now I like Nathan Ake but not for that price, I think he’s a good player but I think there’s a lot of better options out there at a much lower price.
Do wonder though if there's a way to lower the price by adding a player to the deal. Ironically Chambers might have been that player.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
For me after all is said and done you’re probably looking at 70M for him.

Law seems to think that because of Chelsea's buy-back clause, other clubs may be able to get him for around £45 million.

The fact Chelsea can re-sign Ake for £40m means that Bournemouth may be forced to listen to bids of £45m from rival clubs.

How it all might work out in the end, of course, remains to be seen.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He is perfect! Great attitude, happy with the ball, left footed & can even cover at LB.

Always banged on about needing tall CBs but have that in the group now with Luiz & the French kid.

Maybe we have a chance if Chelsea after Sancho or Zaha. Going to add up.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Ake has been high on my wishlist for about 18 months. We would face very stiff competition for him though. In terms of how to buy him? Sell Mustafi, El Nenny and see if we have any Bielik money left. Or we could just act like a big club and spend 50m!

Outside of the unrealistic Koulibally, Ake would be my favoured choice,

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Law seems to think that because of Chelsea's buy-back clause, other clubs may be able to get him for around £45 million.

The fact Chelsea can re-sign Ake for £40m means that Bournemouth may be forced to listen to bids of £45m from rival clubs.

How it all might work out in the end, of course, remains to be seen.
Why would they be forced? And why couldn't Bournemouth entertain bids below £40m from other clubs that aren't Chelsea?

ChefMan21

Who'd be AM's preferred option for CB anyways ?

Demiral, Upamecano, Ake or someone else ?
Any of them would be good, but I'd prefer Tah. Not because I think he has a higher ceiling, but because he brings experience, strength and height at a good age. Having said all that, it's that question of whether they would work out here? So at the end of the day I'll say 'sign the player who will be a success'.

Newchange

Any of them would be good, but I'd prefer Tah. Not because I think he has a higher ceiling, but because he brings experience, strength and height at a good age. Having said all that, it's that question of whether they would work out here? So at the end of the day I'll say 'sign the player who will be a success'.

I was a big fan of Tah but he has been shocking the last 6months. Error prone, extremely clumsy and has been exposed at champions league level.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bournemouth won’t sell to any club, guarantees relegation and for a club like that it could be the end for them as the championship is the toughest league in Europe.

I know Chelsea have a clause but they are not in need of a CB, not in January anyway with Zouma, Tomori, Rudiger and Christensen.

Top Bottom