• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Anyone spotted any potentially great players who have declined under sub-standard managers?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho is definitely in for him as well as he pillaged that club's coaching staff when he made the worst decision of his professional career.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Not like you to take the pessimistic view on something.

So unfair ! At least give me the glass half empty tag then, as I'm almost always right :drool:

By the way, I was ArtetaIn since Wenger left and advertised a bright future with him.
I'm like a big balloon of happiness and optimism !!! :trophy:

Reactions: A_G

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Anyone spotted any potentially great players who have declined under sub-standard managers?
ZTbV8Qp.gif

Newchange

Looks ****. 2 of them are terrible footballers and Pepe has massive improvements to make.
Dembele has everything to be the best winger in the world just his attitude holds him back. Auba gaurentees you 25+ a season even in this terrible side. With Pepe and Dembele either side of Auba would score a hat ful. All wishing thinking Barca wouldn’t sell and Auba more likely to join him their.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Dembele is wishlist stuff, would love it though.

A centre back is a must and it has to be a mid to long term option, not a stop gap like Boateng. I do feel that we'll wait until the summer to splash on a cb though. For CM, I'd like to see one come in, but we could wait until the summer for that as well. Xhaka and Torreria appear to be first choice. Ceballos has a high stock and should suit Arteta; Guendouzi, Willock and Maitland-Niles will grow this season. I can see a Xhaka replacement coming in the summer.

A defender who can play CB or full back (preferably left) should be our priority.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Time to merge this thread with wish list thread?

--------------------------------Leno----------------------------------
-----------------Lacazette-------------Lacazette-------------------
--Lacazette---------------------------------------------Lacazette--
--------------------------Torreria-----------------------------------
---------------Lacazette------------Lacazette---------------------
-------Lacazette-----------Auba----------------ZAha------------

what do you reckon pal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom