• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

GunnerShy

I was glad to get Arteta. And would have been happy with Poch. Things have exceeded my expectations but it's still so early. Let's not submit to the hyperbole one way of the other. Let's give him time and hope he is supported by the board with astute purchases and sales.

The one thing we know is he is a motivator who will play attractive, front foot modern football and is a classy individual. I'm so glad we didn't go for Mourinho.

Manberg

Predator
Tactics are very important and all, but they mean absolutely nothing if players don't do their best on the pitch and do everything Arteta asks for. Then it also comes down to having players with both the physical and mental attributes needed to carry out the tactics. We have a long way to go but the outlook couldn't be much better at the moment.
The pressure this Month is now on the board to deliver and get the players Arteta wants.

say yes

forum master baiter
iu.jpg

Top Bottom