• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can't believe they still trying to get Longstaff the guy is average

I think he’d be a lot better in a team other than a Steve Bruce park the bus special.

He’s got a really decent passing range, and think he could go up a level in the right team.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Every time I watch this guy he is so non existent, seriously think he would flop hard in the PL.
Flopped in Italy but had a massive moment in the Copa Libertadores for Flamengo. Can see why the hype is back, but I agree.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Reading Chelsea is interested in Lyon's Dembele, apparently had a €40m bid rejected.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

You know Aulas is going to push for at least 60m, interesting to see if Dembele throws a fit like he did at Celtic for the move.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Osimhen almost came here, such a shame. As well as the other Nigerian, Chukwueze. We ended up with the massive flop, Nwakali. Wonder if they would’ve flopped here as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I swear people only rate him because of the FM wonderkid tag

Had an amazing season for Flamengo domestically and in Libertadores. Was a clutch player for them and had a late brace that grabbed them the Libertadores title.

Good player, but probably one of those that just can't adapt to life outside of Brazil.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So Bayern have signed Nubel on a free, baffling move for me @Toby Andrl

He’s just going to sit behind Neuer on the bench for two years when he could have just stayed at Schalke.

Would Fruchtl be worth investigating for us?

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu

He’s just going to sit behind Neuer on the bench for two years when he could have just stayed at Schalke.

Nubel to Bayern has been expected for a long time now. As soon as he announced he wouldn't renew his contract, everyone knew where he was going.

Still, the majority of Germany thinks its a stupid move for him at this stage. He's only played 35 Bundesliga games I think. Neuer was first choice at Schalke for a few seasons before his move. Nubel could easily stagnate on the bench for the forseeable future.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...-neuer-hasan-salihamidzic-ter-stegan-fahrmann

They've tried to position a rotation model to Neuer and Nubel, which Neuer was quick to reject. They want Nubel to start at least 15 games a season, which is a decent amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom