• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Half of Furious's post count consists of him @ing people after one of his chumps posted a 6/10 performance, though. Saying that to him is like b!tching about serial killers to Jeffrey Dahmer.
Shutup you minge.

I used to wipe the floor with regular Jury. To think Jury lite is tryna send for man. Not on this block my g.

Gervais

Established Member
Jeez, some serious revisionism on this last page. Tierney is the best left back in the league and we are lucky to have him at this franchise. Glory and peace to him.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Jeez, some serious revisionism on this last page. Tierney is the best left back in the league and we are lucky to have him at this franchise. Glory and peace to him.

He hasn’t really proven that. (Not that he’s had the chance due to his own fragility)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
960.jpg

@GDeep™ is my HHH, my World Champ...everybody hates him at this point, but I would follow G to the end of the earth.

@hydrofluoric acid is my Orton, think he would be the only one mad enough to defecate in other people's bags...love you really!

@blaze_of_glory is my Bautista (as the late, great Eddie Guerrero would say) think if anyone can rock a goatee, like the one Big Dave has it this pic. it would be him for some reason.

Guess Jury would have been my Flair...a golden oldie, who is constantly hammered 24/7 :lol:

@American_Gooner and @Taylor Gang Gunners are on my booking committee, think they will be great with continuity, considering how skilled they are at dragging up old posts...also @MutableEarth need his drive to push the younger stars on my team, don't want to become another WCW!

Convinced I could make Arsenal Mania, the number one wrestling company in the world!

Last edited:

StefanB

Can't wait for him to get health and starting under Arteta. Probably won't see his best form until next season though I think..

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
960.jpg

@GDeep™ is my HHH, my World Champ...everybody hates him at this point, but I would follow G to the end of the earth.

@hydrofluoric acid is my Orton, think he would be the only one mad enough to defecate in other people's bags...love you really!

@blaze_of_glory is my Bautista (as the late, great Eddie Guerrero would say) think if anyone can rock a goatee, like the one Big Dave has it this pic. it would be him for some reason.

Guess Jury would have been my Flair...a golden oldie, who is constantly hammered 24/7 :lol:

@American_Gooner and @Taylor Gang Gunners are on my booking committee, think they will be great with continuity, considering how skilled they are at dragging up old posts...also @MutableEarth need his drive to push the younger stars on my team, don't want to become another WCW!

Convinced I could make Arsenal Mania, the number one wrestling company in the world!

giphy.gif

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Great player, unreal quality of crossing. Let’s wish him a speedy recovery, the more quality available in the squad the better.

Symbia

Love his kick and follow, typical old Irish style we've been missing. I like wing backd that use raw pace in joining attack. Run to the open channel, cross and return!

Great crossing ability and very quick defender. 100% commitment. Get fit soon!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

960.jpg

Not a fan of majority on that list (half of them are set to ignore)

but I absolutely love the wrestling references lol

As for Tierney, yeah he’s made of paper and with Kos possibly moving away we may need to revisit this position again come summer.

As for Jury, I dunno what he did but when I was a regular poster here way back in the day he was popular. Over time he grew very bitter over Arsenal’s general all round sh*tness just like myself. He doesn’t hate the club.

The past 15 years if you have been paying attention have sent most of us mad. A number of quality posters (Biggus anyone?) have left over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom