• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even utd fans laughing at this bid. Lingard haven't reached his full potential yet.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He has a clothing brand? :facepalm:
images

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Wow, I just checked this out as I weren't sure if it was a joke.. the clothing is exactly like I expected it too be.

Celeb clothing labels these days just consist of your standard tshirts, trackies, hoodies etc, standard streetwear with a custom logo, I'd be interested to see the numbers behind the business.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wow, I just checked this out as I weren't sure if it was a joke.. the clothing is exactly like I expected it too be.

Celeb clothing labels these days just consist of your standard tshirts, trackies, hoodies etc, standard streetwear with a custom logo, I'd be interested to see the numbers behind the business.

Youtubers and celebs (some) exploit 'fans' through merchandise by making crap and thoughtless clothing and selling it for a big margin.

Reactions: A_G

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Youtubers and celebs (some) exploit 'fans' through merchandise by making crap and thoughtless clothing and selling it for a big margin.
Its a bit weird when multi millionaire footballers pushing **** for a few pounds. Like when Delli Ali was on twitch for a bit begging people for them Prime subs.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Its a bit weird when multi millionaire footballers pushing **** for a few pounds. Like when Delli Ali was on twitch for a bit begging people for them Prime subs.

Think it's just easy money though, like when McGregor does instagram posts for teeth whitening i'd wonder why, then you realise he probably earned 50k from a 5 second post.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Yeah, so many seem to be doing it too. I just find it difficult to understand who is buying a 'Jlingz' hoodie for £45?

I see the brand was at a £200k loss in its first year, but that doesnt really tell you much as there is going to be the initial outlay.

Fair play to him I suppose, if there is a market and want for his brand then it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom