• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...our goals, and especially Henry's celebration, go really well with this music :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Manberg

Predator
If the Mustafi out rumours are true then that must mean Arteta saw enough from the Chelsea game to want him out and won’t start him not even in the Fa Cup.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I hope Sam Greenwood gets a place on the bench. For me, he is the best young player after Martinelli at Arsenal.

2 footed Zola style footballer.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I hope Sam Greenwood gets a place on the bench. For me, he is the best young player after Martinelli at Arsenal.

2 footed Zola style footballer.
Very doubtful. Played 90 vs Chelsea U18s, plus also appeared the night before against Derby U23s. Funnily enough, he scored in both games.
I'd imagine Greenwood starts to make appearances next season. There's a bunch of pretty good ones like Greenwood down there, with Matt Smith also a very impressive young player, and Miguel Azeez behind them. I reckon it's gonna be a relatively strong squad though, none of the players at U23 and below will appear IMO, except maybe John-Jules who deserves a shot.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Imagine living in the UK and it not being London could never be me.

But get back on topic too many derailed threads. I have nothing to say about this fixture though, hope we win I guess.

It's alright if you're rich. Still, I prefer here to Leeds.

Really just want a win to keep the good vibes going.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How Leeds doing away from home this season? With Bielsa being thier manager we expecting very open game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's Pep's mentor versus Pep's apprentice, both of whom are better than Pep...amazing!

Wagwaan

I would go with..

Martinez
Bellerin Mustafi Holding Saka
Guendouzi Willock
Pepe Ceballos Smith-Rowe
Martinelli

Bench: Leno, Medley, Luiz, Burton, Özil, Lacazette, John-Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom